• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas : Flyer Than The Rest Of 'em

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
try to get in this combo i found yesterday.
it's inescapable... well the first half is.
ok, so at about 20% you sweetspotted dash attack -> bair spike -> walking dtilt lock to the edge of the stage -> fsmash
it's full of win.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
yup!
dash attack [when sweetspotted] seems to produce an abnormal amount of hitstun and at low % can combo into any aerial.

Edit: well maybe not dair. I haven't tested dair, because I couldn't come up with any followups after dair, but any other aerial has followups.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
closer to him, which sucks because shield grabbing is much easier.

it's also in tyr's guide. geez did anyone actually read it.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
No one read Tyr's guide except for you and me Pink Fresh.
just realized who you are
your old account was marceux right?
i don't really want to get into your business about what happpened.

i read it but i didn't really learn much. i learned a few things though so that's good. i really read it for frame data and to see if people knew things that i didn't.

i'm telling you all, if you get a [sweetspotted] dash attack off at like 20-30% follow with bair spike to dtilt lock. it's so sweet if it actually lands. so much work though. spacing and reading DI. fastfalling and buffering dtilt while hoping they don't tech. eh it's still fun to use and it leads to a kill.

our only 20-death combo lol.

Noraa

Smash Lord
Its called that because the start of the song says it.
If your from the DMV and like rap you will know the song.

Wale - Nike Boots

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
@ Pink Fresh:

Yes, I'm Marceux. That account was made in 2004. *suuuuuper sad face*

Update on my knowledge of match-ups: I know how to beat Lucarios now, really well; I'm getting a handle on Meta Knights; Marths are still unbeatable; Game and Watches are unbeatable; Snakes... depends on the Snake's style. You shouldn't lose to a campy Snake. Aggressive Snake will hurt without proper spacing. And I need to work on ledgehogging tactics and more grabbing.

This post had nothing to do with anything. Good job with presenting the idea of a combo video.

prOAPC

Smash Lord
i read all of Tyr's guide, it was easy to read because he updated it little by little, and i read only the yellow text once per update
i have never pulled of a bair to dtilt lock :(

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
i read all of Tyr's guide, it was easy to read because he updated it little by little, and i read only the yellow text once per update
i have never pulled of a bair to dtilt lock :(

lol. gotta be pretty low to the ground when you bair to do it.

prOAPC

Smash Lord
most of my bairs in the stage are missed nairs, and sometimes when it hits, and get the spike, i forget that i can dtilt lock afterwards, and when i remember it, it's too late

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
You'd have to be crazy or extremely bored to read my whole guide at the length it is now. I just wanted to make sure everything was covered. Hell, I haven't even finished it yet. I'll get around to it one of these days.

Top Bottom