• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas Dsmash Setup

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
locks are great because the opponent has to get up. it's funny to end dtilt locks with Usmash.
especially because you can charge it a little.
you could also end with Fsmash/Dsmash and charge until you see them start getting up.
it's too funny. if i'm serious i'll immediately Fsmash.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
locks are great because the opponent has to get up. it's funny to end dtilt locks with Usmash.
especially because you can charge it a little.
you could also end with Fsmash/Dsmash and charge until you see them start getting up.
it's too funny. if i'm serious i'll immediately Fsmash.
Or you can do another dair, then follow with another dtilt lock. Repeat until 999%.

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
crap i'm the 5th one.
anyway djudjo, thank you for posting in our forum. however, if you do think u might've found something new, make sure u take a look at Tyr's Player's Guide. if it's not on there, then u're more then welcome to make a thread =]
thank you for ur effort and keep on at it with Lucas

EDIT: NO. no omelet in here. Go to our multi-lingual omelet room

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Everyone knows that the best down smash setup is when your opponent sidestep dodges.

Lizard

Smash Ace
Yo neon, good to see you on the boards....

Totally agree, down smash is a great side step punisher.

also good for edgegaurding if they are already on the edge. stand back a bit (despends on the opponents edge attack), and let the up into it

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
if you can get them into Dtilt lock, you only need 3-5 (since it can only be done at higher percentages anyway) of the kicks before you can Fsmash with no fear of them DI'ing/coming back.

Top Bottom