• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas death-chain grab list. (RE-tested! Much better than we first thought!)

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Good work to everyone who proved my data wrong. It can be hard to test things effectively by holding two controllers at the same time. However, I'm confident that my data still can be used to determine matchups on who are the safest characters to face or not.

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
A good player would learn how long they can hold onto someone and only hit Z for as many times as it's safe and then wait for the grab release.
Don't forget that they can also hit A to do the very same thing. If they're smart and hold forward while hitting A during this, the best accident they can do (instead of shielding) would be a Ftilt.

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
that is some relief, and with bowser and marth we shouldn't be getting close to them anyway... ever.

but still... ..... ugh.

Shibby

Smash Journeyman
University of Minnesota (Green Bay Wisconsin in Su
If I remember right as Lucas I could almost chain-grab Ness every time it seemed like.

Vs. level 9 CPU so don't know if that is good enough.

But I remember I was able to attack till it broke and regrab (most of the time)

don't know for sure, just seemed to work pretty well

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I heard this stuff about ness/lucas cg stuff and i've a question.

what happen to DI jumping out of a grab? Is that nonexistent? It works with lucas anyways

Edit: he eh...i read the whole thing. I guess zelda's grab is the only one that can be jumped out of... that's my friend's ONLY character he plays with.

Edit: it works against shiek too... am i hallucinating?

Levitas

the moon
no clue if zelda's special. But the fact is that against Yoshi, you will always jump break, and against most others, you will never be able to.

Levitas

the moon
Only if she didn't screw up. But it's kinda null due to the fact that her grab release isn't nearly as dangerous as, say, Marth's.

Top Bottom