• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas community pictures

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Sade's avatar scares me, actually.

...Might as well throw up some gang signs a photo while I'm here.

Sorry, it's kind of a huge photo.

Well, this was 2 years ago, before senior prom, but I look the same even today. People always think I'm younger than I really am...

Lolz at Reflex's moustache.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
My avatar is Antonin Dvorak.

And if we're posting ex's I have really good ones of this crazy ***** who was insanely hot. :)

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
lol lets get some more pictures in this joint. i'll upload some after i take out the trash.
Looking forward to those pictures Tyr :)

Hooray for Asian Girls!!!

Levitas

the moon
Uh, let's not get creepy here. I'm sure your ex's wouldn't be thrilled at the prospect of being thrown up here in some sort of... I don't even know what.

For that matter, you guys should probably be making sure it's cool with them that their pics would be here regardless.

Basically, no ex's please.

Levitas

the moon
Oh, and by probably, I meant make **** sure that they're completely fine with it. I'm even taking Tyr's down until he puts it back up because it's more than a bit creepy, and the last thing anyone needs here is a "who's **** is longer" competition...

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Uh, let's not get creepy here. I'm sure your ex's wouldn't be thrilled at the prospect of being thrown up here in some sort of... I don't even know what.

For that matter, you guys should probably be making sure it's cool with them that their pics would be here regardless.

Basically, no ex's please.
I was thinking the same thing. I dunno if those girls would like their pictures posted on some random internet forum... Well, I guess they'd never know, but... still.

lil cj's spider negro sense is tingling. :laugh:

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
The pics I posted were off of facebook. Somehow transfering pics from one random internet site to another doesn't bother me.

c3gill

Smash Ace
levitas hasnt had a gf in awhile? your in college- you dont need to be a good boy, just feed a chick tequila for a few days, dag a little, and throw a picture of her up here. hooooray college relationships!

tyr- ive got some pretty crazy exs also, some **** hot ones. why are all the sexy ones crazy? (looking @ APC for backup on this one, he probably deals with alot of them hot chicks and their crazy mood swings....)
latin girls ftw lol

Levitas

the moon
lol, you guys know me. I'm waaaaay too cool to do that to some random chick. Especially because they're, you know, people?

No problems, I'm just gonna keep watching this thread to make sure it doesn't go south again, lol. Like if bowyer were to post in here or something.

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
Levitas- i'll have you know that i'm a gentleman and i never took advatage of a girl. ever. i even stay away from the drunk chicks because thats kinda messed up to do stuff to her while she has little control of herself.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
lmao, you had to drop my name didn't you... and yeah, people need to not be creepy, lol...

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Drunk girls disgust me. I don't drink myself for personal reasons.

And yeah most of the hottest girls are completely ****ed up.

I personally am extremely morally opposed to sleeping with random drunk girls and it's not really out of any respect for them. I just don't see what the sport is in it. Women who are going to sleep around should be taken advantage of as long as they're willing. Just not by me.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I am black as well lol. I just do my best to speak properly. I have a picture somewhere around here.

Irsic

Smash Ace
Even though I've been with my gf since the sun was born, I wouldn't ever do the drunk college chick thing anyway. If they're willing to me, who else were they willing to, eh? I like being disease free.

Also, transferring a pic that is on Facebook and posting it here shouldn't matter. They put it up on the internet, and pretty much everyone can see it.

c3gill

Smash Ace
between levitas, tyr, and ^^Irsic, yall can make a man feel guilty for taking what is offered to him..... or make me wanna go get tested...... :ohwell:

but hey, we all gotta settle down sometime- tomorrow ill ask my wife2B if its kosher if i throw a pic of us up :)

Sade

Smash Cadet
lol, Sade, your avatar is amazing. Welcome to smashboards, btw ^_^
Thanks for the warm welcome =)

Old picture is old (From Anime Expo 2008 in July) but I'm too lazy to take another picture atm.

Levitas

the moon
lol, you were at that? One of my roommates was there iirc (though he's not on smashboards).

And Tyr, I'm right there with you. I don't drink either.

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
i dont drink either =]
its nice to see that there are some respectful people here.
and i no this might come off as strange, but i think i'd rather have a girl thats cute then a girl thats sexy. if she tries to hard to be hot it kinda just turns me away.

edit: 800th post

Levitas

the moon
I'm gonna keep this open only for a couple more days, just due to the fact that it really doesn't contribute anything to lucas's game and we already have a general discussion thread, but it's cool to get to know you guys a bit better.

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
^^^
Bowyer- apology accepted

and when i said respectable, i was refering to the drunk girl thing. i wasnt saying anything about drinking in particular (because i do)

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Bowyer you can confirm me for the $1 Lucas ditto. Never saw that one. I'm terrified of the Jiggs MM because I don't know the matchup well but I'm expecting to win some other easier MM's so I'll stand by it as long as we get time for it.

Also, I like this thread. It's interesting to learn some things about other Lucas mains. It's really not any more pointless than 90% of the other threads on the Lucas boards.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
^^^
Bowyer- apology accepted

and when i said respectable, i was refering to the drunk girl thing. i wasnt saying anything about drinking in particular (because i do)
haha, cool... then we're in agreement, lol.

Bowyer you can confirm me for the $1 Lucas ditto. Never saw that one. I'm terrified of the Jiggs MM because I don't know the matchup well but I'm expecting to win some other easier MM's so I'll stand by it as long as we get time for it.
ok, sweet... and I don't really know the jiggs v lucas matchup either. Despite Levitas being my roommate, I never play against him with jiggs... and I've only played about 7 games with jiggs in the last 8 or so months, lol, all of which were about a week ago :)

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
maybe if we change the name it'll be appropriate.
you know, i was gonna apply to University of Michigan. but then i decided to stay home. i kinda regret not going.

c3gill

Smash Ace
maybe if we change the name it'll be appropriate.
you know, i was gonna apply to University of Michigan. but then i decided to stay home. i kinda regret not going.
you should have applied to a better school than Michigan.... like UVA! my lady and i both applied to Michigan, but out of state tuition is LAME. but Charlottesville....... is in the middle of nowhere. I wish I would have just stayed home, i miss the beach, my good friends, and the decent brawl scene. here im stuck with ...... preppy frat boys :(

Levitas

the moon
Out of state tuition does suck for UofM.

You guys are welcome to change the title to something more relevant to lucas, but unless there's relevant stuff in the thread too, it's gone in a few days, lol.

Irsic

Smash Ace
I decided not to go to Michigan during my senior year of high school and I came up here to Northern for whatever reason instead. I kind of regret not going, but I love it here as well. Having a smash scene isn't enough for me to go to college <_< but it would be awesome.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Not looking at the smash scene, University of Michigan is freaking sweet... but the classes are ******** hard as hell.

Levitas

the moon
lol, irsic, why would anyone go to a college for the smash scene?

lol, cj, very observant.

lol, 0kin, I bet you're the dude.

Top Bottom