• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario Sudden Death video

JiangWei23

Smash Journeyman
For the life of me I can't find this video on Youtube, and I want to show it to my friends. From what I can remember, the video ends with Lucario vs. Luigi and Lucario ends up KOing Luigi. The plumber starts spiralling into the background, and it seems like an easy victory for Lucario. However, while Lucario is taunting in celebration, Bob-ombs start dropping down, rocketing Lucario to his death, ending the match with Luigi the winner.

Does anybody have the link to this video?

Nodrak

Smash Ace
LOL omg that's hilarious (yeah after 10 seconds bomb-ombs drop in sudden death) I'll help you look because I have to see this video.

Actually I'm wondering, what is a good attack to do when in a sudden death match?

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
never got into many sudden deaths with Lucario, most of my matches are stocked.
though once i went sudden death against a sonic user in wi-fi (ike and lucas didn't stand a chance =D)
we had blocked each other quite a few times but just as I was going to AS him into obivion a bomb appeared in between us. sonic side-specialed right into it. we were both launched away but he died before me.
man I couldn't help but laugh like a maniac at that =D

Barret3B

Smash Cadet
One time we were in a timed stock team match. My partner had died, took my life, than died again, so I was at my last stock with 102%. I kill off one of them, then the time runs out. I catch the other guy with an up tilt and star ko him, but then a bomb lands next to me and I die first off the side. Was quite annoyed.

JiangWei23

Smash Journeyman
never got into many sudden deaths with Lucario, most of my matches are stocked.
though once i went sudden death against a sonic user in wi-fi (ike and lucas didn't stand a chance =D)
we had blocked each other quite a few times but just as I was going to AS him into obivion a bomb appeared in between us. sonic side-specialed right into it. we were both launched away but he died before me.
man I couldn't help but laugh like a maniac at that =D
Epic. xD

My favorite Sudden Death video is one where it's between Dedede and Sonic, and Sonic homing attack stalls along the bottom of Final Destination. Dedede taunts repeatedly, thinking that Sonic is stuck, and then WHAM! Bob-ombs rain from the sky. 'Twas epic.

But...was no one able to find the video?

Skrye

Smash Rookie
Good attack for Lucario in Sudden Death? Let them special, and use Double Team if the player isn't too great a player. In SD players get stressed to win and go all out. No real strategy. It's like Iai jutsu; hit, or be hit. If they're really good players, try attacking first with force palm, or grab and follow with a charged Aura Sphere.

Top Bottom