• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario community combo/KO montage video

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Lucario community combo/ KO montage video

Hello and welcome, this thread is for the up coming planned Lucario community combo/KO montage video.

The idea came up not long after the new tier list update and the aim was to show what Lucario can do. The idea got past in the Skype group and if all the requirements are met, this video can then go ahead.

The plan as of 29/04/2013
  • To have the video approx ten minutes.
  • Include a mix of Lucario players doing as of recent
  • To only use recent clips.
  • To show the Smash community what Lucario is capable of doing.
What is needed as of 29/04/2013
  • People to record with a capture card.
  • Active Lucario players willing to be in the video.
  • People who can edit.
  • Music for the video.
Players willing to be in the video:
  1. ~BC~
  2. Waveguider
  3. LucarioMaster
  4. Alex
  5. Jesus
  6. Nives
  7. Elrelstar
  8. Red Ryu
People willing to record with capture card device:

None is of yet but we can't do this without you, if you can record for this project then that would be greatly appreciated <3

People willing to do edits:
  1. ~BC~
  2. LucarioMaster
Suggested music as of 29/04/2013

None as of yet, suggest on this thread and post a link to the song.

Requirements:
  • The requirements to be in this video is that you must be a Lucario main, if you do play or second Lucario but don't main him that you won't get as much video time as the primary Lucario mains do.
  • You don't need to record the videos yourself but if you have a capture card device then that would be fantastic if you could record your own videos and email the clips to the person putting the clips together, recording other peoples clip would also be much appreciated.
  • If the clips are on YouTube and you would like to use them then link them to whoever is editing but the clip must be recent, I'm learning towards clips as old as June 2012.

• All music suggestions are welcome.
  • Texture hacks may be used depending on the recorder, I'd prefer character textures were not used unless its you recording your self or the person you are recording wants to be seen with a texture hack. In saying this if you want the recorder to use a certain texture of you (assuming they use texture hacks) then find the texture your self and send them the Lucariofit folder, make sure the textures are already set to the colours you used so they are ready to go (Going through matches just to record this is time consuming and this would help the recorder so much since they recording for you).
Music suggestions by people
This first post shall be constantly updated so please keep checking back!

LucarioMaster

Smash Apprentice
I'm up too , for recording and for putting my combos (maybe editing the video if you want)

elrelster

Smash Cadet
I'll be a part of this too, I've already got some vids up on Youtube, but I'm a newb at recording stuff. My friend does all that for me, but I could try and get it together. I'm saying I can try and record, but don't depend on me ;).

elrelster

Smash Cadet
My friend is giving me his Wii and his Dazzle over the summer for recording and stuff, which shall begin this friday. Thus, once I can figure out the proper technique for all this, I can do some recording.

LucarioMaster

Smash Apprentice
i've found another friend who can record and who is very present in the brawl community if you need it.
You can start sending your replays.

DrSoussou

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2552-2785-0774
I'd love to help with this project! I'll be playing regularly again soon, so I'll record my replays and upload them, then post the links here. I'll look for some music too.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
If we have a video on youtube that we would like to use as a clip form the combo vid is that possible? I don't have access to the RAW.

Meta651

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meta651
I would like to contribute, im going to start saving some good stuff

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Eyyy BC!
How long will this thing be in development?

Colorado's pretty terrible about recording things, but I've gotta tournament coming up this saturday. Gonna try and record everything I can. Just hope it ain't too late. Ha.

Meta651

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meta651
Is someone working on this project? gathering replays or recording them? because i don't see progress

I wish i could help with the recording but a don't have a capture card device :(

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Its going slow :(

Not enough people are actually showing interest.

I need people to actually talk to me on skype about it.

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR KILLS/COMBOS! I'LL SEND THEM TO SOMEONE FOR RECORDING IF YOU DON'T HAVE A CAPTURE CARD!!!!!

DrSoussou

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2552-2785-0774
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9tGoT9Zo-HiZ0VlYzBHWXBWZms&usp=sharing

That's every video I have saved on my Wii of me playing as Lucario, there are only 12 of them.

Also worth mentioning is that a lot of them are against PR players, and they don't really allow themselves to get combo'd very easily lol. There is some good stuff in there, though. Look through them and take anything you like.

These were all recorded with hacks on, so if there are any issues recording them let me know and I can try to provide all of the hacked files from my SD card so that they can be applied properly.

I would love for the videos that aren't already on my youtube channel from this list to be added to it, so let me know when you get them captured so that I can upload them.

LucarioMaster

Smash Apprentice
No problem BC , my dazzle works again ! Send me your replays every Lucario , in private message on Youtube or Skype. I'm going to holidays and when i come back , i will record everybody's replays so that the project could start ! I will try to upload your replays Sousou before going in holiday to go faster :)
If you want to see combo, quality ect..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYiROEKh_08

Konrad-QD

Smash Journeyman
Do any of these make the cut? I know they're low quality video and not that impressive but I thought I'd offer them since that's all I have recorded right now =)

http://youtu.be/bvNbbwIpPV4?t=1m1s

http://youtu.be/bvNbbwIpPV4?t=2m15s
(up until the moment where I die... lol)

http://youtu.be/bvNbbwIpPV4?t=3m34s
(ALLY COMPLIMENTED ME FOR THIS!)

http://youtu.be/WWuthTSzS9k?t=2m1s
nifty kill scenario

http://youtu.be/uc4Ro78OzWA?t=6s

http://youtu.be/uc4Ro78OzWA?t=1m10s

some nifty stuff happens there, and overall I think it was a good match for me! I don't know how to record replays directly on my wii longer than 3 minutes (haven't hacked my wii =( )

I also don't know how to get good quality videos from me wii onto my computer other than just recording it with a camera or iphone

Top Bottom