• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario bug

blue dream

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3098-3770-6017
I didn't see anything mentioned about this anywhere in the forums.

For Lucario, instead of f-tilt or f-smash during the magic series, sometimes he goes into a T-pose before returning to idle animation. It happens on random stages. And I've also seen Pit behave this way.

Last edited:

blue dream

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3098-3770-6017
I haven't seen anything like it.
@ blue dream blue dream Have you reinstalled?
How often have you seen it?
No, it's not that big of a deal.
Maybe about once every other time I play, if I use Lucario long enough. And I don't use Pit but when it happened to him, it was in subspace emmissary.

Narpas_sword

Ah.

Well, probably not much point keeping this open if you're unable to test further. especially since its a custom build. This could just end up being a goose chase for the Devs.

I suggest you read my thread on bug reporting if you come across it again and want to help =)

Losho

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheLosho
3DS FC
3883-7759-0830
When using a custom build from time to time there will be a graphical error such as this, I would just reinstall in this scenario. :happysheep:

blue dream

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3098-3770-6017
Ah.

Well, probably not much point keeping this open if you're unable to test further. especially since its a custom build. This could just end up being a goose chase for the Devs.

I suggest you read my thread on bug reporting if you come across it again and want to help =)
I skimmed your page, but I suppose I missed the important parts. I was in a hurry at the moment, I'm sorry.

Last edited:
Top Bottom