• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario Avatar Thread

tedward2000

Smash Champion
So your saying, I'd be able to change my brawl pictures from .bin to .jpeg on my mac?

Nodrak

Smash Ace
Mac's can unzip files.
Mac's use their own filetypes. It's a lot harder to make transferable files (not impossible though). The way binary is read on macs are different then PC's. Do a search on big and little endian for more info on that.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Joyious
Yea, i have tried in the past to unzip them in the past, but with failed results. Its no big deal. And if i really want to do it, Ill just give them to my friend. He can unzip them.
Or just do it on parallels.
-t2

manhunter098

Smash Lord
Well the program I am using is the one I posted in the link on the last page. Its just a .exe file (no installation needed), but since you have a Mac I dont know if it would work on it, though if you use boot camp I assume it would work.

Anyways...Brawl pictures are stored as the binary...so its a .bin file, not a .zip. The converter I have converts .bin to jpeg, assuming the binary is supposed to be of a picture.

Im pretty sure that you can unzip files on a mac though, you just have to use a program made for windows and use boot camp to do it.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Well the program I am using is the one I posted in the link on the last page. Its just a .exe file (no installation needed), but since you have a Mac I dont know if it would work on it, though if you use boot camp I assume it would work.

Anyways...Brawl pictures are stored as the binary...so its a .bin file, not a .zip. The converter I have converts .bin to jpeg, assuming the binary is supposed to be of a picture.

Im pretty sure that you can unzip files on a mac though, you just have to use a program made for windows and use boot camp to do it.
oops, i meant .bin...
and mac's cannot use any software that is .exe

Secondly I still use tiger, im not giving up my hotkeys for leopard. So I have parallels, not boot camp. But its relatively the same thing.
-t2

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
I created an avatar of that of a shiny Lucario, what he would look like if there was a shiny color choice:

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I AGREE TALLEN!
I would Edit on my photoshop but...............................
It looks like it would only look good as full image and since I'm not the best.................

Well moving on.I'd like to contribute to this thread with these 5 (maybe 6)

all the pics were tooken by me in Brawl.

The original art of the Drawn ones belong to their Respective owners

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
thanks Tallen :3 but the Double Aura Sphere with Lucario and Kirby is Mah favorite. :3
It's like Twincast except with an AuraSphere =D BTW that sig tiz Awesome ^_^

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master

As you can see, it still needs colouring and anti-aliasing and stuff. And I'm going to add a background too for more epic, and sparkly effects.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Holy crap Nessbounder.
Im jealous. That is awesome.
Colored will be even more awesome.
-t2

Trapt497

Smash Ace
Ha Nessbounder=win.

Thank you Nodrak I have been waiting for a Lucario avatar for the longest time. I didn't really know how to make my own, and Smashboards never made one...so thanks a ton for this. My avatar is pretty sweet now.

Samuelson

Smash Lord
Nessbounder, your sig is epic

does anybody think my avatar is cool, i like it but it's way different from anybody elses avatar so i was wondering what you guys thought of it

i encourage crudeness and complete *******ness

Browny

Smash Hater
/me looks
/me fails

i think youll have to actually reply, instead of quick reply to the thread to get your sig to show

Top Bottom