• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario alts?

DevaPein

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm a semi-decent Lucario main who is looking for possible alternate characters. I've experimented with Falco, and have some of his basic chaingrabs down, but I haven't gotten his laser techniques yet. It's a toss-up between him and Marth, but what I really what is someone who can take down MK, Snake and Diddy.
All contributions are welcome :D oh and first post

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Falco will deal with D3, Olimar, MK, and Snake fairly well, but won't stop Marth very easily unless you've got a good falco developed.

Marth will do pretty well against Olimar, Snake, Wario, and low-mid level Diddys pretty well. Marth v. MK is hard unless you've got a really well developed Marth going.

Basically, it's all preference.

Also, what IceDX said, you should post that in the Q&A thread instead of a new thread on its own. That being said, welcome to SWF Lucario boards :)

IceDX

Smash Ace
NNID
TheIceDX001
we should really make a thread about this (¨Lucario´s best 2ndarys¨)

and also one about lucario in teams..

i would make them myself but i dont have mutch experience on those subjects

Top Bottom