• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LTEC2:GE 7/7/7 (Southern Circuit Event 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEFL is me, green, dop, chops, seibrik, nick, esam, doodah, sasha, sighrax, riot, tipman, forward, zack

I believe. >_>

Of those, me, green, dop, chops, doodah, sasha, sighrax, riot, forward, zack will probably need housing the day of possibly day after and from there we're driving to FC stopping by the XIF mansion.

doodah may not need the housing, along with sasha then because his plans for FC are being shot down. this may complicate things for the other 2 who would be in his car. But we're working on that.
??????????????????????????????????

:

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
yeah i'll be comin w/ a tv and cube. I might buy a powerstrip for this too. I should be comin Friday need to get some team practice w/ phin phanna. If I can get housing where he's stayin that'd be great.
@Rohins: Does that mean Wes isn't comming any more? or is he just teaming with somebody else, leaving Phanna available for you again? Also, do you want to car pool with me & Kiwiii if she doesn't mind going Friday night?

@Kiwiii: please PM me your address and cell number so I can pick you up. Would you be interested in getting housing at the tourney? Good chance for you to play alot of FL people. I get off work at 7:00pm on Friday so I'd be able to leave any time after that.

@Exarch: got room for me & Kiwiii as well? Just to make sure, there won't be any risk of cars getting towed right? That seems to happen a lot at tourneys... Also, I'll be bringing a cube/smash/TV/power strip/VCR/another VCR/and cake.

vericz

Smash Champion
Brian give me a call when you get home we have to discuss what we going to do friday. Also uuaa does not have a team mate right now. He is good :)

Exarch- how much extra housing space do you have??
Solitas- ^same question

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
So I'm driving up with myself, rockcrock, uberice, and queendvs -- Exarch hasn't responded to my PM yet, anyone know about housing for Fri & Sat nights?

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
So I'm driving up with myself, rockcrock, uberice, and queendvs -- Exarch hasn't responded to my PM yet, anyone know about housing for Fri & Sat nights?
Quoted by Derf:

Ares and Phanna are set to stay at Exarch's (11 people total)

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Wow, I feel sorry for Thomas and family...

He's my team partner and he's fragile at the moment...don't break him.

Anyways, MMs anyone?

will do a MM with anybody there.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
anyone wanna money match in pokemon puzzle league VERSUS mode?? I rock that ****. Azen cant touch me.
I'll do it...$5.00...XD I played Tetris Attack on the SNES, and I know it's the same game...Although I will need a controller.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
@suki: Yeah I chitchatted w/ phanna wes most likely isn't comin. I'd def like to car pool w/ you guys on Friday/Sat/whenever.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Uh i can house a max of 20... but many will be sleeping on floors at that point.

So i've got room for 9 more.

Dave you're housing with me.

I hope someone can figure out housing really soon because it sure is taking more effort than what i have right now. I need to go to bed.

Kalypso

Smash Journeyman
Me and Sartori are coming, in need of housing Friday if possible. I'll bring a TV, smash and all the goodies.

Also possibly up to 2 (Maybe 3?) more, I'm not really sure who all is coming.

Linguini

Smash Master
So im coming to this now, time to **** in teams with chopsies......
BTW im going by greyhound to Gainsville, Is there anyone that could pick me up Friday night and house me? Please, this is the only way I can do this.

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
If anyone needs housing, I can provide some. Right now I'm living in the dorms on UF's campus. I can house 2-3 people. The only stipulation is that you'll be sleeping on the ground so bring some sleeping bags or something like that. Also, I don't have a car.

Solitas

Smash Apprentice
If Exarch has not explicity said that you're staying with him then assume that you'll be at my place. I can fit 15 relatively comfortably, though I'd recommend you bring a sleeping bag as the majority of you will be sleeping on the floor.

I can fit probably more than 20, but it's going to be cramped - expect to spoon with the competition.

Don't worry so much about housing, we'll get you covered. I think Sub_Scorpion has offered his place as well, we'll make this work.

Call me if you need anything. 352-262-7960. This includes rides from Greyhound, although I'm seriously hoping that someone will step up to the plate for me on this one as I'm going to be busy setting up my apartment for mass-housing.

Vjoe

Smash Cadet
Like crispyone, I'm staying in the dorms at UF. If my roommate doesn't mind, I might be able to let one or two people stay the night, but I can't have any more over than that. Keep in mind, though, that you'll have to stay on the floor and that I don't have a car up here.

To crispyone and anyone at UF: pm me if you want to smash.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Woo...revived my MM list. it's pretty short still. : /

Cguy + a letter: $2 Link vs. M2
Spanish Fox: $1 Link dittomg
Peeved shrimp: $1 Link dittomg and $1 (insert matchup here)
Booooooooooseley: $1 Lol Rofl

I learned some new tricksies with Link...so watch out.

Man, this tourney's going to be fun.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
@Crispy: I've got three people in my car, mind if we take your spot? It'd be me, Rohins, and Kiwiii. Just PM me your address info & cell phone so I can find you. Then I'll take you to the smash fest and we'll just leave whenever we get tired.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
so, of the people with room left, can any of you house Me/Sartori and possibly 1-2 others?
Posted earlier in the thread: HOUSING ALLOCATION

Ares and Phanna are set to stay at Exarch's (11 people total)
Sartori and Dguy at Solitas's (6 total)
Xif, do you need housing/what are your plans?

Ryan if this doesnt work for you lemme know.

Drivers, contact Solitas/Exarch about directions. Exarch should be available tomorrow/possibly thursday to shore up details

so looks like you guys are staying at Solitas' place as well.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Looks like I'm going to be able to make it, thanks in no small part to Menthol's seemingly endless generosity.
Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom