• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LSC Championships GNES/RAZER/TRELA/DOJO/DABUZ/M2K/SOCAL & $500+ POT BONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Was a song from Ok computer on every stage?
no

I have a quick question.

Do the players that are already in the Pro Bracket have to pay the $10 that is required to enter Singles, or do they basically get in for free?
lmao

Anyone going to Zigsta's got a triwing screwdriver they can bring by any chance?
LMAO

I could use one, too lol

Also, my wii has alot of techno music if anybody cared (SUP Zigsta)
gay

I have alot of old school power rangers & zone of the enders music on mine! :D
lame

My wii has Zelda remixes, Dragonforce, Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga, Megaman X series, Aero-the-Acrobat, Aladdin, Pirates of the Carribean, old school SNES, Saw theme song, and techno music. :)

Who wants to use my setup for livestream?
super gay and no one

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Sorry but as cool as Michael Jackson song's are....I just don't see them fit for brawl music. LOL

I really don't Aerolink lol

But the other stuff is fine.

Do RedShadow's or Knuckle's wii....they has good music all across the board (IMO)

It doesn't matter anyways we just need someone who can record video's and a capable wii that doesn't have hacks that makes your wii freeze .

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
zigsta, please add the stream link on the OPs edit screen so it will show up on SWF main page

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
The Razer-dabuz MM will take place after Amateur bracket. Schedule is:

1. Doubles
2. Amateur
3. Razer vs. dagonnagetpoopedon
4. Pro

Video is exporting right now. Should be online in 2 hours tops depending on how fast my connection is.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Leaf, we're teaming for this. I don't care what you have to say. We need a cool team name.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Parking video just isn't uploading. YouTube is TRASH.

Here's written instructions on how to get to the venue and where to park:

-Once you get off the interstate, get on MLK heading toward Guadalupe St and campus.

-Once you hit Guadalupe, take a right.

-Continue down Guadalupe until you hit 24th St. Take a right.

-Pass the security booth and take your next right.

-Continue down this road. You should see the turtle pond on your right. At the yield sign, take a left.

-Park in the street spots right as the road turns. The curb is RED here. Put on your flashers--this is where you'll unload your setups. The venue is to the left: WEL 3.502. It's a big auditorium.

-After you've unloaded your TV OR if you have no setups, go back to Guadalupe and take a right.

-Keep going until you see a parking lot on the left called Platinum Parking. It's on the left to the next to Mellow Mushroom. Across the street is a large grey complex--this is the film school. Platinum Parking is marked by a yellow sign. It's $6 to park here.

-After you park, be sure to buy a ticket from the machine at the front of the lot. After it spits out your ticket, put it on top your dashboard and walk back to the venue.

-If you have any problems, please call my cell at 985-718-8984.

:phone:

DiskaSM

Smash Apprentice
This is kinda last minute, but does anyone from Houston want to carpool?

Mocha and I could go on our own, but it'd be a bit cheaper if we could carpool!

-Diska

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom