• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Low Gravity is for winners

WaffleGuyPerson

Smash Journeyman
(As in, the special Brawl mode. Not the fact that the game has lower gravity naturally.)

In light of all the topics about Competition, High grav, and whatever else that sparks arguments, I wanted to make a topic about something a little more lighthearted. Low Gravity mode is actually pretty fun to play. You can have some cheesy DragonBall-esque aerial fights on Pokemon Stadium 2 with it's fans on/the Summit and low grav. Try it out just for fun if you haven't already.

WaffleGuyPerson

Smash Journeyman
It is, pretty funny stuff happens too. I killed myself with DeDeDe on Pokemon stadium 2 (fans on/low grav). Used up all my jumps and then I up-special'd into oblivion.

Egret

Smash Journeyman
Can you build a stage with no platforms in stage builder? Low gravity, bunnyhood, jiggly dittos on such a stage could be enjoyable.

Rufeo

Smash Cadet
Can you build a stage with no platforms in stage builder? Low gravity, bunnyhood, jiggly dittos on such a stage could be enjoyable.
No. You have to at least 4 flat surfaces for people to spawn on.

WaffleGuyPerson

Smash Journeyman
Wow, that sounds pretty fun. You could also just make a "large" stage with the very thin platforms on the bottom. That way there's lots of empty space you can fight in.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Low gravity can be fun, but I'm actually not too crazy about it. I'd probably have to create a stage for it to work well on, I've only done it on FD and Warioware, which was picked at random.

Top Bottom