• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lovage sucks at life

replicate

Smash Lord
so our lil oscar was really excited because he had just bought a brand new controller that he could short hop by pressing up on the stick with cause he's a little boy

he went to oxnard and got it signed by silent wolf and everything

BUT

our protagonist happened to get really high at the oxnard tournament and lost his controller; he thinks that it's either at steven's (embrace the c0ck's) house or that he left it at the venue

I aimed him this morning and said he should come over to play melee/3s BUT HE TOLD ME THIS SAD STORY and demanded that I make a thread for him

so any info would be greatly appreciated (I GUESS); it says ~SW~ on the back (because of the autographsies) and it's silver. it's brand new too, and he probably won't stop pestering me until he finds it, so let's pitch together on this one

PLZ PEoPLE, FOR MY SAKE

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lol he got high, once you get intoxicated all bets are off

i lost my $100 bose earbuds because i was too drunk at the beach. ish happens ^^

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
ok i just called embrace the 68 and he said there are no controllers at his house so it could be

1. oxnard venue (mio????)
2. psycho midgey
3. residentwaffle
4. atuhlus
5. connor
6. jenny?!?!?!

everyone who was at embraces house after the tourny please check your bags to make sure u dont have another SILVER NEW CONTROLLER

**** i really wanna play melee but i cant cuz my old controller sucks and i cant short hop

Atlus8

Smash Master
I remember taking a controller to the venue from Embrace's house before the tourny because Jopez called me and thought he might have left it. However, he called me again later saying that he found his inside his bag. I took out the controller and left it at Embrace's when we got back from the tourny.

phaMR2

Smash Apprentice
id say buy a new one. next time, when youre high, just keep one thought on your mind: where's my controller.

and if youre in the area also. lets smoke. =)

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I've lost 100's of controllers, not really. But probably 2 dozen.

The one I'm using now is just so **** good though and it's like 6 years old.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
lol, dis ***** is for reals.
anyone know where my second platinum is?
i guess it's not that big a problem cause my brother doesn't play much, but it's still his/our family's controller.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
does anyone have race's black controller? its kind of ****ty and loose n stuff

and did anyone find 20 bux at my house?

Zodiac

Smash Master
Lol I remember how excited he was cause I was playing silent wolf when he came over and got it signed.

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
mike i still dont even know how you lost your bud that night
you showed me and eric you had it and then put it away? where did it go lol

btw waffle are you suuuuure that's embraces??
look really closely on the back it should faintly say ~SW~ if its mine

Top Bottom