• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lordy's West Michigan House Tournament Monthlies - Grand Rapids, Michigan

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Id like to do all my MMs before dubs because ill be leaving shortly after so people need to get at me during P:M

Arcalyth

GLS | root
This is gonna be a tough first showing of my new character. That I've used for four days. Dis gon b gud.

Also Jawsome with that "The tournament's tomorrow?" status.
inb4 shielda

or i'm calling GnW, you beeping beep

rsr2

Smash Lord
I am going to be playing a new character too. The last time I showed up with a new character, I did okay. I went to Skynet 1 and decided on the car ride over that I was going to play Game & Watch and did better than I expected.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
cant go anymore guys sorry. I just was thinking about how badly I would **** lordy up in mk dittos and I just dont feel comfortable having people actually have to witness seeing that.

I still wanna go though :/ is there any way the women and children in the area can be sheltered for a half an hour? Im really worried guys seriously, they could forever be scarred by the haunting images of what they will see.

"aww mommy marco died :( oh wait, he isnt dead? he was just going the LOWEST YOU COULD POSSIBLY GO?? and is now shuttle looping from the depths of hell into the rag doll they call lordy?? I CANT WATCH!! WHAT IF IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT HE SLs ME FROM HELL TOO!!!" *real life SDs*

fZk

Smash Lord
Me and Marco have been putting a crazy amount of work for this. Just when we think he reached the limit of the lowest you can possibly go he keeps finding a way to go even lower. He's gonna demolish Lordy.

#thelowest

:phone:

D

Deleted member

hOW l o w DOES THA BOY MARCO GO???

DATS HOW LOW HE GO LOOK AT THAT HAND IT LOOK LIKES IT TOUCHING THE GROUND BUT

IT AINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS ALSO BLURRY CUZ HE SO FAST IT CANT BE CAPTURED ON CAM #theboygolow

rsr2

Smash Lord
Yeah man me too. I had an absolute blast and it was nice to see everyone again. I did end up calling into work because I am a *****.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Mini results:

Project Melee: (13 Entrants)

1. SuperTH :sonic:
2. fZk :lucas:
3. Tech_Chase :sheik:

Brawl Doubles (?? Teams)

1. L_Cancel and Lordy :olimar: / :metaknight:
2. Tech_Chase and DRDN :warioc: / :diddy: + :kirby2:
3. fZk and Rabbi Nevins :diddy: /:metaknight:

Brawl Singles (22 Entrants)

1..L_Cancel :olimar:
2. fZk :diddy:
3. Tech_Chase :warioc:
4. Rabbi Nevins :metaknight:
5. Lordy :metaknight: /:falcon:
5. Amity :snake:

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
That troll TC :sheikmelee: tho.

I would like to go to a West MI tourney one day. They seem really laid back. I like that.

:phone:

Arcalyth

GLS | root
FEB 16 HYPE can't wait to blow my financial aid refund on money matches

wish I could afford to go to SCSYN though

rsr2

Smash Lord
I hope I can make this one. I will see if I can get time off or swap with a coworker to go. I will probably be down really late again but at least I can take my time and leave whenever you want me to <3

W.C.N

Smash Lord
he still uses ICs but i dont remember them being as much of a problem in melee :012:

Arcalyth

GLS | root
Oh, didn't know lol. Maybe I'll take you up on it, Roller. If Marco says you're free... lol

I keep my Melee disc/memory card in my Wii at all times so we can convert my P:M setup into a Melee (or Brawl) setup at any time. :)

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I have off this day, but it's 5 1/2 hours away.
I have really been wanting a tourney but idk yet....
Tough drive but that would be so awesome to get OoS players here. Everyone has a blast but the real party always starts after grand finals. :dk2:

Friendly reminder to everyone:

I have everyone's tournament winnings in cold hard cash that I accidentally ganked (Jason, Marco, Juan, Tech). Easily solved by just working the payouts after everyone is registered instead of waiting 'til last minute.

I will need the usual setups that everyone brings (thank you: Mike, Juan, Chris, etc). And if you guys could bring those foldup chairs again, don't forget! Those were very much needed and I appreciate you guys bringing your own things to help me out :smirk:

MTG players: I am thinking about hosting separate booster draft events. Who would come up for them? I have some friends up here that would also play (~6-12 people or so).

Top Bottom