• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking to start a SoCal High School league

Would you join a Smash Bros team at your school to compete in a league?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BtheDestroyer

Smash Rookie
Disclaimer: This is mostly for high school students who live in the SoCal area. If I say "you" then I'm assuming the reader is under that description.

I got an idea recently to petition my school to start a Smash Bros team similar to the traditional basketball/baseball sports team. One of the issues would be that it'd require enough schools to have teams to compete as obviously there couldn't be only two teams to make a league. So I ask you, would you be willing to petition your school to start a Smash Bros team? If you would be, please take the time to fill out this short form so people can see how many other schools would be willing to start their own teams.

Map of schools with students trying to start the league.

BluJay-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jednie
Sweet! Wish I lived it SoCal XD I live in ontario. If only there was one there ;(

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Sad I don't live in socal now, hopefully I can get this started down here in FL.

BtheDestroyer

Smash Rookie
Sad I don't live in socal now, hopefully I can get this started down here in FL.
I hope everyone gets to! It'd be awesome if there was the same amount of support for cyber-athleticism as there is for physical-athleticism.

Also, thanks for the move, I appreciate it ;)

Top Bottom