• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking to establish a friend list. California players only please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxhound 3857

Smash Cadet
I tried a match with a guy named Jacob (character: Pit) who was out of state, but the lag was absolutely horrible. His connection was red and mine was green. I won, but the lag hampered me a lot.

So, for now, I'd only like California players FC's to reduce the lag and find a close competition. Anyone?

My California FC is: 2664-1767-7765

My main character is Fox (green costume), and I like items on Low (some turned off), with Random stages.

Foxhound 3857

Smash Cadet
Added most of you; adding the new ones.

And ****it, I'm STILL seeing Lag. I just played with a guy called Love? (King Dedede). He plays good, but he lags too; his connection is yellow?

Does anybody have at least a Green connection? Because I do, and I'm trying to establish a list of players that have little-to-no lag. I don't want to input an attack command have to wait half a second before it actually executes. I need immediate responses to my actions to play this game.

GEON

Smash Rookie
Name: GEON (Wolf Player)

Code: 2750 - 0729 - 7184

(PLZ ADD & PM YOUR FC# AS WELL THNX! ESTABLISHING PRO LIST!)

I'm looking for some serious matches!

Most WFC players don't have their Wii close enough to their router to establish a stronger connection. Random matches are too laggy anyway.

izzyy

Smash Rookie
im in southern cali, ill add everyone on this thread too

here is mine - 5026-4088-2453

izzyy

Smash Rookie
just added all of u!! so add me plz

5026-4088-2453

name - SHNGO

i think there is going to be lag regardless as the game came out and its being flooded with people trying to play and nintendo isnt too experienced with online games as say microsoft

Chalupa3266

Smash Apprentice
Wow that was laggy, I live in modesto...hmm.

Im going to move my wii next to my modem and tell my family to stop downloading things next time i play.

That should clear up the lag

Chalupa3266

Smash Apprentice
lol the sonic i just played, i didnt mean to say owned, i just put taunts and meant to say lol

izzyy

Smash Rookie
lol that was me, geez the new chars i still dont know and lag was still crap...but yeah for sure dont like the classic control for smash, need to get a gamecube controller soon...

love, im trying to join your game and it says you are waiting, but when i join, it shows only me then i get disconnected for some reason

izzyy

Smash Rookie
if anyone would care to smash in person, with all the problems online, pm and we can prob set a meeting up ( for fun play, competition, training, whatever)

pm and ill give you my number and we can set things up

South Cali only plz

avian304

Smash Rookie
3995-6164-9334

Lets roll, my nickname is Thai

EDIT: I've added everyone on the list, so be sure to add me back!

izzyy

Smash Rookie
im having issues with my games, i can host and have people join though only had one on one's so far...but when i join a game from one of u which is waiting and has slots open, i get d/ced shortly after

just recently when ive been trying to join thai's game

OMAR49

Smash Rookie
friend code

all, please add me--

3308-4231-8553

i have added most of you.. please add me i wanna try online out plz k thx =)

Foxhound 3857

Smash Cadet
Guys, give me about 2-3 hours. I will have all of your codes inputted by then, and I will move my Wii next to my Router. Hopefully that will strengthen my internet signal and lessen the lag in matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom