• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for someone to help me train my Sheik.

stancosmos

Smash Journeyman
I'm a captain falcon main, and right now he's by far my best character. I need a secondary, Sheik fits my playstyle. Can any seriously good players add me and help me train? My NNID is Stancomsos. Thanks!

Anuran

Smash Apprentice
I don't consider myself a seriously good sheik as she is my tertiary character but I would maybe just look for a sparring partner around your level. People who are already good get less out of playing against lower tier players than they could playing against a person of similar skill. This leads to them basically spoonfeeding you out of the goodness of their heart. When you find someone of semi equal skill and equal drive to get better you kind of staircase eachothers gameplay up by increments. Thats just my 2 cents anyway.

Top Bottom