• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for some lols

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoMan

Smash Ace
There may have been threads like this before, but I'd like to make one for myself. What are some stupid things your friends, family, or people on this site have said about brawl? Here I'll start us off. A friend of mine said "yo, captain falcon got SO much better from melee to brawl!"
Now your turn!
:chuckle:

NoobCake

Smash Apprentice
A conversation with a friend of mine who thinks he's amazing at brawl.
Me: Samus isn't as good at she was before.
Friend: Oh yeah, well when I use her, Samus is good.
Or
Friend: SAMUS IS AMAZING! ZERO SUIT SAMUS SUCKS.

I-I'm just not sure what to say.:dizzy:

MojoMan

Smash Ace
Lol!

There you found your lol no go post somewhere else
Dude, please don't flame me. It's not like I've posted a enormously stupid question. I'm just looking for a little comic relief in this heavy competitive atmosphere. If you're going to be obnoxious, just don't comment.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Person: *upon losing to me* You know what? You're a ***.
Me: Meaning you just lost to a ***. What does that make you?

Zodiac

Smash Master
Me:Dude why do you play zamus so much
Friend :Cause she's hot.
Me :*Facepalm*

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
numerous tourney people on this site saying "Brawl Sucks because of tripping" while others say
"Brawl is the best game i've ever played!", while I say "Bowser is the the best **** character in the game!, especially when he turn intop Giga Bowser!, how awesome is that"

MojoMan

Smash Ace
What a terrible username.
Okay. It seems that the only reason you ever comment on my threads is because my firend SpeedySonicToonLucario trainer posts on most of them, and you enjoy flaming him a lot. It's his name. He doesn't want to change it. get over it. And on a side note, your name isn't exactly the shortest on the site either, so you shouldn't be talking.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
my friend tells me i take the game way to seriously everytime we play. and hes never beat me since brawls release and now he quit T______T

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
I beat my friend with Mewtwo. Before the match I said he was the lowest character on the tier list. After I 3 stocked him, he said "The list is broken." He wasn't even joking.

m0dredus

Hail Hydra
tires don exits

Though we all knew that one, I'm just surprised nobody else said it.

MojoMan

Smash Ace
Oh, here's another. I was playing Brawl at my friend who I mentioned up there's ^ house, Speedy said that his Yoshi was an anti-pit. After getting three-stocked, no offense SSTLT, but you looked rather dumbfounded (although he has a habit of being great with timing spikes with Yoshi, but often suiciding). No intention to embarrass you!

jakeadactyl

Smash Apprentice
1 timez, i wuz playin naked nd my m0m came in nd wuz liek i c ur weiner d00d. nd so i sed ya i no iz play b3st in da nudezzz lolzzzzzz

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
Okay. It seems that the only reason you ever comment on my threads is because my firend SpeedySonicToonLucario trainer posts on most of them, and you enjoy flaming him a lot. It's his name. He doesn't want to change it. get over it. And on a side note, your name isn't exactly the shortest on the site either, so you shouldn't be talking.
My name doesn't ridiculously stretch the page. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom