• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

looking for smash con sm4sh wii u doubles partner

booboothemiko

Smash Rookie
Title says all.
some info on me: I'm a Mario and falcon main although because Wiichucks are banned over there I'll prob stick to puff as she's easy to train in a few weeks. I may be relatively young (in high school) but I'm also power ranked 2nd best in my country (Although that doesn't say much considering we have only about 100- players in my country).
nnid Is bobobothemiko if you want to train a few days before the tourney although I need to warn you i might not have the best connection with the USA. pm me. smasher tag is miko

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
Title says all.
some info on me: I'm a Mario and falcon main although because Wiichucks are banned over there I'll prob stick to puff as she's easy to train in a few weeks. I may be relatively young (in high school) but I'm also power ranked 2nd best in my country (Although that doesn't say much considering we have only about 100- players in my country).
out of curiosity, what country would this be?

I also happen to be looking for a doubles partner. I main Dark Pit, ZSS, and Robin, but I can also use Little Mac and Roy.

Top Bottom