• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Smash Bros. Merchandise? Try Etsy

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Decorating your dream gaming room can be hard work. Official merchandise is rare and expensive, and on top of that it's often forgettable. Major game companies rarely put significant time into creating posters or other swag, leaving gamers feeling jilted. However, for those who are willing to step off of the beaten path, there is a place where game enthusiasts can find all of the gear they need: Etsy.

For those not familiar with the site, Etsy is a website that allows crafters and designers to sell their wares directly to you. From cups to posters to apparel, items for every taste are available - and one of those many tastes is gaming. And with a quick search, Smash Bros. fans will find some really impressive gear to get their hands on.

Etsy covers gaming merchandise of all kinds. Posters, buttons, stickers, pendants, knitted hats - even beer and shot glasses are available if you look hard enough. The best part is that all of these goods have been created by fellow fans - everything is hand-made or at the very least, designed by the person selling it to you. So instead of handing your money away for boxart on a poster, you're getting a custom item made by a fan just like you. Here are five examples of excellent game-related Etsy shops that carry Smash Bros. related merchandise.

NukaColaFan

NukaColaFan specializes in posters. All of his designs are creative takes on the franchises they hearken from. His best Smash Bros. posters re-imagine fights from the series as old-school boxing flyers. They look great and are oozing personality, not to mention Nintendo references. Outside of Smash Bros. he has also covered Mario Kart, Pac-Man, Halo, Mass Effect and Borderlands. Visit his shop here.

Now there's a fight I'd pay to see - Look at the listing here.

Want these posters? Check out NukaColaFan's Etsy shop.
Little Fansations

LittleFanSations specializes in collectible pins and buttons. While their shop carries buttons from nerdy topics of all kinds, their Smash Bros. and Nintendo buttons are (in our biased opinion) the highlight of the bunch. In addition to the buttons seen below, there are 4-button sets for Mario, Mega Man and Animal Crossing, with individual Kirby and Zelda buttons for sale as well. Check out their full selection here!

Looking for some button pins? LittleFanSations has tons to look over.
TwinnyShoppe

If apparel, decals and etched glassware are more your style, TwinnyShoppe has what you're looking for. Crocheted and fleece hats are her biggest import - there's nearly everything you could want. (Even a Pink Falcon hat!) However, she has a huge array of Nintendo decals as well, including the brand new Xenoblade Smash Bros. Emblem. Each costs a single dollar, so splurging and getting multiple decals is strongly encouraged.

Smash Bros. beanies are available in custom colors - check it out here.

Last but certainly not least is the etched glass selection. There are shot glasses, pint glasses and glass coasters with designs from nearly every Nintendo franchise, and a few other well-known series such as Final Fantasy and Starcraft. It's all great, and all incredibly affordable. Check out the shot glasses here and the coasters here.

If you're of legal drinking age and don't want at least one of these I don't know what to tell you.
CustomShot

Speaking of shot glasses, CustomShot has tons of shot glass designs more specifically focused on symbols and characters from individual series. They have done designs from Smash Bros, Pokemon, Mario, Zelda, and are willing to do literally whatever you want. As the name implies, custom orders are encouraged, and are available at no extra charge. If you're feeling extra fancy, they also do etched pub glasses and have a Charizard Lava Lamp for sale.

Ocarina of Time was a great game, and a great theme for a set of shot glasses, too.
minkandmango

For adorable stickers and charms, minkandmango has you covered. minkandmango's store has a specific set of Smash Bros. charms and stickers, as well as themed sets for Mario, Pokemon and Animal Crossing. There are also plenty of items for League of Legends fans including a Poro Pillow. They are all in chibi style, so if that's your thing there will be plenty to get excited about - check out minkandmango's store here.

Tell me that's not adorable. TELL ME.
As you can see, Etsy provides tons and tons of gear by gamers, for gamers. Are there shops or items that you would recommend to fellow Smashers? Would you like to see more articles like this? Make your voice heard in the comments below!

The Derrit needs more money, and a room to put all of this awesome stuff in. Talk gaming rooms and man-caves with him on Twitter at @TheDerrit.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
If I had enough space and a way to pay I'd definitely order something from there. That beanie, I'd kill for :seuss:

Shame a few of them don't ship to Mexico, though.

Last edited:

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
*prints out article*
*"accidentally" leaves it in girlfriend's printer*

Whoopsie! How'd that get there? Oh and on a completely unrelated topic, Christmas sure is getting here fast, eh?

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
Hey, I have some of those glasses! (The first picture). Not sure if it's from the same people, but I bought them at Anime Boston and my friends all love them, haha.

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
Everything on Etsy is overpriced by 100895092384590283490589234582904890559089 dollars(Or whatever you pay by) nty.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
I wanna decorate my room with smash stuff, i'll check these out.

Kitsune91

Lone Smasher
3DS FC
4270-1611-3292
I do custom commissions such as avatars, banners/cover photos, etc. If you have seen the Fox in VGBC | Redd's avatar/layout on his Twitch.TV, that was done by me and my girlfriend. You can send me a message on here if you're interested in buying a commission. ^_^

Last edited:

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
twinney shoppe is awesome, met them at apex, the black smash hat is hype! highly recommend

zarengo

Smash Rookie
I like this post and everything in it. Thanks to everyone for liking my posters. I was thinking about making another one for the release of the new Smash Bros for 3DS.

Da Black Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlackRabbit87
3DS FC
1650-1675-4360
So much want I would go broke if I got everything I wanted.... *sigh*

Man, if I didn't have to buy a car for the winter.

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
My only complaint is how they reversed some of the Smash Bros. renders. Now Link has the Master Sword in his right hand, and Fox's scouter isn't over his right eye anymore.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
From CustomShot:
"Btw thank you for the promo and kind words on smashboards!
I sold out of the charizard lava lamp already!"

So who jumped at the Charizard lava lamp? lol
She's a great person and very willing to work with you! She's done plenty for me and her prices are consistent even when I throw difficult source material at her to use haha.

Myougi

My posts are gluten free.
Smash Bros. Beanie?
$$$
Smash posters for the walls?
$$$
Smash Bros. shot glasses?
$$$
Smash Bros. buttons?
$$$

The reaction and envy of everyone I know?
Priceless.

jayeldeee

Smash Journeyman
I have that SSB64 poster. My sister got it for me for my birthday. I love them all though.

D

Deleted member

Can't afford anything because me no got no jobo.

Heheh

Top Bottom