• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Smash Bros. Merchandise? Try Etsy

Moustache One

Smash Rookie
Haven't posted on the boards in FOREVER. This stuff is great - I'd love to get in on the game. I don't have an online storefront yet, but I do have a kickstarter campaign for a videogame-heavy webcom site. There's this poster (featuring the original 12) along with some other goodies (site credit, bottle-opener, sticker) at the $25 level . If I could employ the Smash community to help me out, I'd be able to offer more content like this on my prospective site. Please check it out you guys, I'd seriously be eternally grateful. kck.st/1qMjX7z

EmblemCrossing

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EmblemCrossing
3DS FC
1590-4692-1363
Does anyone know where to get Smash themed shirts? If I could represent my mains in shirt form I think my life would be set. I already have a Dr. Mario shirt and Villager, and I wear those ones excessively.

gmanownyou

Smash Cadet
NNID
gmanownyou
3DS FC
0946-3091-2616
I would love to get one of these! I need to get more Smash gear. All I have are the buttons and stickers from the Best-Buy event

Probalo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mattoswine
3DS FC
4356-0295-3822
Switch FC
SW 5442-3764-0807
I would pay millions for that Star Fox poster.

Top Bottom