• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for smash 4 practice partners

Benbax86

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I've been playing smash for a while but mainly for fun. Went to my first tourney last night and got mega bodied, so I'd like to get better so I can go and really compete in the future. So if anyone wants a practice partner, here's a little about me.

My name is Ben, I live in Socal (Irvine) with my dog and girlfriend, I am well educated and an experienced professional in finance and accounting (snooze) and well, I'm old. Not like on my deathbed old but turning the big 30 soon. I'm currently unemployed so I have a lot of free time and my availability is pretty optimal. Ideally we would practice live in person but I have no problem playing over wifi if your connection is good. I like to play Ryu, Mr. Game and Watch, Yoshi, DK, and really anyone else if the mood strikes. Favorite smash players include Mr. R, Trela, Void. Other than Smash I'm into hockey, fitness, and large quantities of food.

Anyway if you want to practice or hang out or whatever hit me up. Thanks and have a great day!

Ben

Tiger856

Smash Rookie
Hey Ben! I've been interested in finding good players to practice against! If you would like to practice sometime you can contact me on my skype: xtiger856x (jaysee)

I play: Greninja, Bayonetta, Diddy kong, Cloud, Rob

Although right now I'm working mainly on bayonetta. Anyhow, I hope we get to practice sometime! :D

Syntroth

Smash Rookie
NNID
Syntroth
3DS FC
4227-5495-5504
Hello!

Do you play on Wii U or 3DS? I'm sorry if you already mentioned it, but if that's the case, I missed it :p

I'm not a good player, by any means. I've been like a week (or less) playing Sm4sh, but I played a lot of Melee and 64 back in the day.

So if you play on 3DS, feel free to add me and contact me to add you: 4227-5495-5504

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.
Character guides can be found here.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Click here to socialize and have fun.

Check out the new Smash Connect forums for user based services including artwork and customization services.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @WolfieXVII @Trieste SP @ Cyn Cyn and @Hong

:starman: Name changes :starman: Bigger avatar and signature :starman:
:starman: Post backgrounds
:starman:
:starman: Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum and giveaways :starman:
:starman: Support the Smash community and sign up today! :starman:

Top Bottom