• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Players: Fairfax, Va

Flexiblechair

Smash Rookie
Hey, i'm new on the boards. I've been playin smash for a lil bit and I went to this past pound 5. Basically I play every now and then with my friend and we're looking for some new people to play.

I live in Fairfax, VA near Fair Oaks mall and I work in Tysons Corner. If anybody is interested in playing you can hit me up on aim or by e-mail. My screenname is flexiblechair181 and ma e-mail is jcompito@vt.edu.

Thanks,

J

You guys forgot to find out if he plays brawl or melee.
The title includes the word "Melee" in it. I think that hints at he's a Melee player?

Anyways, I live in Falls Church which is like right next to Fairfax

Flexiblechair

Smash Rookie
The title includes the word "Melee" in it. I think that hints at he's a Melee player?

Anyways, I live in Falls Church which is like right next to Fairfax
Correct... We have a winner!!! Anyways i'm a be out the weekend and in Florida during the week. I kinda would be down to play tonight, but otherwise I'm down for whenever.

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
Correct... We have a winner!!! Anyways i'm a be out the weekend and in Florida during the week. I kinda would be down to play tonight, but otherwise I'm down for whenever.
It's funny you say that because I'm from Florida and I'm going to be staying in Maryland/Virginia for this summer. So I'm looking to play with the scene up here as well.

Flexiblechair

Smash Rookie
Orlando

Ha! Well i'm headin down there tomorrow. Got any names/numbas i should hit up to throw down while i'm there? It'll gimme something to do after work.

D

Deleted member

i'll play you on friday if you're down. i'm in falls church virginia on and off.

Flexiblechair

Smash Rookie
I'm willin to make a trip every now and then. I should be up in Baltimore late June for Otakon. Maybe sometime round then

D

Deleted member

had a great time, let's play again in a week if you're down for it.

bring your friend also.

Flexiblechair

Smash Rookie
had a great time, let's play again in a week if you're down for it.

bring your friend also.
Yea definitely. Next weekend I'll be down at Virginia Tech for graduation and then I should be back in Fairfax. I usually get back home round 7:00 and then available whenever. I'm pretty flexible and down for a couple nights a week.

Top Bottom