• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for people to practice with in Dallas, Texas.

canniko

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I'm new to the Smash boards (although technically I've had an accounts for a while, I haven't really started using it.) So I'm looking for people around the Dallas area around Northwest Highway and 75 or something like 20 minutes from there. I tried looking for groups on facebook but the very few I found are almost PM exclusive. If anyone's out there, tell me!

MH | Joeschmo

20XX Enthusiast
I'm pretty sure we talked before, but I'd be down to practice sometime, although I have no transportation.

Last edited:

Oracle

Smash Master
Hey guys I'm new to the Smash boards (although technically I've had an accounts for a while, I haven't really started using it.) So I'm looking for people around the Dallas area around Northwest Highway and 75 or something like 20 minutes from there. I tried looking for groups on facebook but the very few I found are almost PM exclusive. If anyone's out there, tell me!
I'm pretty sure week talked before, but I'd be down to practice sometime, although I have no transportation.
I know this is late but I'm kind of nearby.
Hi guys, glad to see Dallas players interested in melee! We have tournaments every Monday at FX Game Exchange in Plano; the address is 3000 Custer Rd., Plano TX. Message me if you need more info!

Top Bottom