• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for locals in paris

Reth92

Smash Cadet
I've been searching for the french competitive scene but it seems like orgs such as united french smashers aren't that active anymore. Most tournaments I've researched are around southern france, wich I can't attend since I'm a student and can't afford to move so much just the weekends. Do any of you have information on the location and time of smash 4 locals in paris, if there are any?

MarioManTAW

Smash Ace
I've been searching for the french competitive scene but it seems like orgs such as united french smashers aren't that active anymore. Most tournaments I've researched are around southern france, wich I can't attend since I'm a student and can't afford to move so much just the weekends. Do any of you have information on the location and time of smash 4 locals in paris, if there are any?
I don't know about weeklies, but there's this: https://smashboards.com/threads/jun...d-4th-of-june-2017-epita-school-paris.446154/
It's a big tournament going on in June. It may not help you find anything until June, but if you go, I'm sure you could find out what kind of scene is there.

Top Bottom