• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!looking for central valley smashers in california!

govikingz07

Smash Rookie
hehe

ha i live on the west side and u know what that means WEST HIGH lol im 17 too go vikingz! o hay i do know a halo 2 tournaments are held at my church called vessals of honor i think its near the east side. but there held every other week but ill ask my cuz more about it for u if your interested?

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
You guys should make the drive up to Porterville to play against my crew. We're the best players in a 3 hr radius. Just got back from MLG Anaheim playing with the pros, it was great. If you guys are interested I'm sure we can get a small tournament going with some money involved if you think you're good enough to take some cash off our hands.

Lemme know what's up and we'll get something going. It's only about a 45 minute drive. Bring as many people as possible.

Shadow Geist

Smash Rookie
Haha, a lot of my family lives in Porterville. And Im not very good at Halo lol, though i enjoy playing. West high, psh, It sucks we aren't playing you guys in football this year cause my teams lookin pretty good hehe. That sounds cool Bne, though Im in and out of town a lot so its hard for me to find time to go to porter, though when my dad's here we go and see my aunts. How did you guys do in Aneheim?

govikingz07

Smash Rookie
hmmm

i dont think i ever went to porter. and im still tryin to find some ppl from here to get together i only have me (falco) and my 2 cousins (falco & fox).hey shadow do have some friends that smash or something maybe we can get something going 3on3 ? and west high doesnt have a good football tean this year almost everyone left.

Shadow Geist

Smash Rookie
govikingz07 said:
im still tryin to look for others from bako. ill try puttin a post on myspace or something.
THat's too bad to hear. My friend Rico is a VERY good fox player, but he's in the phillipines until the 6th of July so he wont be back. I have some other friends that smash, but they are horrible.

govikingz07

Smash Rookie
hehe

well my 2 cousins ages are 15 and 11 lol. but the 11 year old is very good hes better then the 15 year old. he plays with fox. and he can beat me at halo 2 all the time.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Anaheim? Lol actually we didn't preregister and it filled up fast on site. They had to turn away about 90 people.

ShadowGeist-You have family in Porterville? Do you visit them often? Maybe we can get some smash going if you're ever in town visiting. Bring your really good Fox playing friend too. I'll have money to hand out if he beats me ^_^ Message me on aim at ZivilynBane64 or msn at distraught007@hotmail.com and we'll discuss the details.

Shadow Geist

Smash Rookie
Zivilyn Bane said:
Anaheim? Lol actually we didn't preregister and it filled up fast on site. They had to turn away about 90 people.

ShadowGeist-You have family in Porterville? Do you visit them often? Maybe we can get some smash going if you're ever in town visiting. Bring your really good Fox playing friend too. I'll have money to hand out if he beats me ^_^ Message me on aim at ZivilynBane64 or msn at distraught007@hotmail.com and we'll discuss the details.
Alright Ill IM you when he gets back into town.

Shadow Geist

Smash Rookie
I really dont visit them too often, only when my dad comes home for the weekend, though its only liek a 30-45 minute drive so Im sure my friend and I could come down by ourselves, though his parents are really strict so I dunno if we'll be able to come down. Gootta check into factors.

shadowcloud

Smash Apprentice
yay more smashers!!!! step it up central cali, if we get enough people interested we can discuss a tourny in the near future :)

Mindphazzer

Smash Apprentice
I'm MinD, I'm from Bakersfield, CA my main is Falco. There already has been a smash tournament here in Bako which was held sometime in January. Well uh, nice to meet you guys. ^^

Top Bottom