• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a good afforable way to record matches

mrevan387

Smash Rookie
Hello, i have been playing for about 6 months and i want to start recording my matches so i can see where i can better myself. I was wondering if anyone can help me in deciding what to purchase in order to record my matches. I dont know what information you need to know to help me but, i use 20xx, my crt has only 1 set of yellow red white inputs, and I have a computer very close to my setup. I also could use a gamecube with melee if i have to.

Thanks

isril

Smash Rookie
The most common setup is a easycap and is easy to use and has a very affordable price you can use it with any capture software and may use both GC and Wii so you would not have problems in using the 20xx or gamecube can also search something more sophisticated as a elgato caprturadora but has considerable price is very good quality

Greed-checkTheTek

Smash Ace
I use a dazzle that i got used off ebay for like 30$ i use it to stream now , but when i just wanted to record my matches I bought an old cameracorder off ebay for like 25 $ and i used the av input cord to record my gameplay.i also bought an easycap but those are **** and have lots of problems setting up i never even could get the easycap to work with windows 7

Top Bottom