• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a challenge.

Arby

Smash Rookie
I have a friend who plays a mean Lucas. So I need practice, and level 9's are not gonna cut it.Anyone wanna fight? I can't garentee I will be a big challenge, but I'll try.

zamz

Smash Journeyman
I hope I helped you in those matches! It's been a while since I've played Lucas, but I still remember him quite well.

I suggest two things to improve your game:

1) Use more grabs. Grab like there's no tomorrow. Lucas hates the grab, and he handles it poorly.
2) Try to get Lucas into the air. MetaKnight's U-Air or D-Air should beat out anything Lucas can do. Even Lucas's N-Air won't fair much if you've knocked him into the air and he's falling to his impending doom. I can't tell you how many times MetaKnight has knocked me off the top of the stage because he U-Aired me. Learn how to do that!

Other than that, you just need to figure out a way to bypass PK-Fire's impenetrable wall. Once you figure out a trick that lets you in...you'll dominate any Lucas you come by.

Good games =)

Arby

Smash Rookie
To be honest, I'm not sure if Mk. is my best character. Still, I can manage. Anyways, thanks for the tips!

Top Bottom