• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lookin to fight a good lucario player...

Darkwolfg

Smash Apprentice
il play all of you. i want to see how me and my white and black lucario do in this mass of people friend code is under the avitar and i will add all of you

Milln

Smash Champion
Sup guys. I just got finished losin' to Azen. He's pretty much what I expected over WiFi. We actually have similar playstyles. We'd do the same attack at the exact same time and the matches were as close as Expert vs. Amateur could be. =3

By the way: I feel awesome. Anyone who wants some Luca dittos vs. Me i'm up for it.

Nodrak

Smash Ace
I'll see if I can get my Wifi to work again.
Lets see if I can fix my wii.

For anyone who decides to mod their wii (case mod, not free games mod, I don't support that) take note that you have to put that square washer back in before you screw the case back together, otherwise the BIOS battery screw wont grab anything and you'll have to resort to tape to hold it in.

Once I get it working I'll probably send a bunch of PM's out asking people to add or re-add me =P

ChaoticChaos

Smash Cadet
I'm always up for some Lucario ditto matches as well. I learned a lot from watching Infi-tan's vids, and even vids on Azen's Lucario, but I still need experience with pro Lucario players in order to become one : /. If anyone is planning on adding me, just PM me.

Jim723

Smash Rookie
I am also willing to play against any Lucario. ;)

My friend code is 1719-3092-6387

Chaotic, I am currently online, do you want to play against me?

SpazzerEXE

Smash Apprentice
Great games Spazzer, ur Lucario is really good.
U need to do more dodges and short hops though.
Same here Xero. Yeah, I think my Luc'y needs to be ALOT more aggressive, but I love punishing rolls so I stand around alot and don't attack. Glad I could give ya somewhat of a challenge.

(I loved our Jiggs vs Wolf match too btw. T w T)

Yutu

Smash Rookie
I'm up for it.

I'll fight. I'm pretty decent with him...I haven't fought someone better yet. You know where to find my friend code...just PM me if interested. AIM is Janaeko.

CAPTAIN Z-X2

Smash Rookie
can i fight u guys i want to play sick twisted lucario players and i know everybody here is a beast

Top Bottom