• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Longtime users, has anyone looked at their original posts?

Yoshi

Smash Lord
I recently discovered I could view my posts from my original join date in 2001, when I was then 13 years old. Being 27 now, oh god the cringe. Some posts were hard to look at, others were downright hilarious. Any other long time (5+ years) users should do the same, kind of see yourself growing up before your eyes.

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
I've only been here for almost three months, though. My maturity since then hasn't changed one bit.

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
I recently discovered I could view my posts from my original join date in 2001, when I was then 13 years old. Being 27 now, oh god the cringe. Some posts were hard to look at, others were downright hilarious. Any other long time (5+ years) users should do the same, kind of see yourself growing up before your eyes.
Yoshi were you been last time i saw you was 2012 i think i don't know hey was up.

Saucen

Bruh
NNID
FangMaGuoLai
I haven't been here on long but in general when I look at my Xanga page (2001ish?) it's really, REALLY hard to not cringe.

Its why now I give younger people so much leeway with what they say cause I was equally if not more awkward back then.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh man, Xanga. Those were the days!

My posts used to be disgustingly littered with emoticons, like crazay. I don't even need to look to know, it hurts to see.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm only very slightly less obnoxious now.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
oh god the cringe
All there is to say for me. Don't know what the hell I was thinking with a majority of my past posts.

But looking back on it still makes me tear up. I have a ton of great memories with this community.

Yoshi

Smash Lord
Yoshi were you been last time i saw you was 2012 i think i don't know hey was up.
I've been really good thanks. Life slowed down a but and I got into smash again recently. Missed you guys!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I've been here for a year now, so I can't really be considered as a "longtime user".. all I can say is that my old(est) posts were somewhat cringeworthy.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
I'm much less annoying and biased than a year ago when I joined. I don't even have to look at my old posts to know that my logic was flawed and biased.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
i cant even look at posts i made last week without crying

Anyways, I am still a new user compared to the OP and I haven't changed that much since February 2014. Though some arguments I got into during the Smash 4 pre-release days were quite stupid, to put it lightly.

Top Bottom