• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long sad good-bye to the falco board

nigam

Smash Cadet
well what can i say, Super Smash Bro. Melee was by far the best one of the three that there were but, who am i to convice anyone as the time flows brawl will and continueosly overshadow melee until it is ever forgotten although i wish this not to be true alas it is. So in my LAST post in the falco boards (unless by some weird mistaken oppoctoliptic reason melee comes back) i would just like to thank every sigle one of you who helped me get good with my falco, at first im not gonna lie my falco sucked donkey d*** but with to help of all of you it became rele great thats no lie i learnd SHL, L-Canceling, Wavedashing, Dashdanig, Wavelanding, Pillaring, Shine combos,Tactics,Teching, Edgeteching Multishine, Mindgames, and al;l the other stuff all in about 6 weeks i was on fire. i went from being known as the local scrub in tournies to the Dream Kid because of this fourm and from you people who helped me in my time when i didnt no how to beat a d-smashing peach or an edgegaurding marth i would just get onto these boards this form and ask you guys,but now times have changed and all of the hours and hard work and long days training has gone to waste cuz falco is trash in brawl and now i am just and only left with my mindgames and now i have to learn a completly new character starting from scratch, to tell u the truth i wish that brawl would have just been melee with online and more characters and levels. but anyways i just want to say goodbye to u fellow falco lovers its been fun. I came into this fourms like a novice just like many of you, but now im leaving and doing the right thing by saying goodbye to this fourm and the fellow smashers who lived in here, so goodbye and farwell may we meet again

-NIGAM

Brookman

Smash Hero
"to tell u the truth i wish that brawl would have just been melee with online and more characters and levels."

Amen brother.

ipitydatfu

Smash Master
nigam. that was beautiful man, too bad you cant respond back, cuz that was your last post lol

All in all, i too want to thank Falco boards to make me a formidable beast.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
O.o; wtf? lulz, if melee was THAT good of a game, then don't quit it. I HATE brawl, and i still play melee.. whenever i get the chance to.

Falco's not bad in brawl, but brawl is still stupid... you saying your gonna quit melee isn't helping it stay alive either, so stop being lame, like brawl <3.

also, brookman, what you said... reminded me of Hulk Hogan :D -BROTHER

J0RDY

Smash Journeyman
He never said he'd quit melee -.- . Just stop posting here.

Nicely said, this has helped me out a lot too.

ses aran

Smash Cadet
I only just started playin falco a couple of weeks ago, and i've had the game since its uk release. It's never to late to learn a new character. Half the fun of melee is the training, and practicing to be better, so you can enjoy kicking ***, and reap the rewards of your training. Now you get to do that with a whole new game. With people bad mouthing brawl there is no reason to give up playing melee. People will still be playing it ,and so will you, even after people discover new advanced techs, and start thinking brawls great. Then we'll have two great games and more practicing to do. Brawl being out does not mean that you HAVE to give up postin on the melee falco boards ( and its not even out over here :( we only got a release date yesterday 27th of june. At least we got mario kart first :p). I'll see you back here melees to good for you too not be back here tryin to improve, your not bombsoldier , or DaShizWiz

can i get an amen :chuckle:

HiIH

Smash Lord
This is a long sad hello to the falco board.

Though I made a person hate melee because of Falco, and I made another person give up Falco for life, just because he wouldn't bring the pain of laser stun onto others.

True story.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Indeed, amen
Amen.

Falco is too good to let his legacy fall to the shadows. In due time, when brawl phails as a competitive game as we will see by big events like evo and mlg[?], people will question why they went to such a scrubby game and the people will remember why they fell in love with Smash in the first place.

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
I'm holding Melee tournies, still. But I have a funny feeling you guys don't want to travel that far. Besides, not many people come. Not because of Brawl, but because almost no one crawls around on Smashboards.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
so I guess no one is going to bring SSBM online with that trick to get it online. It won't die if we go underground! Competition through online! Just buy equipment-ac port adapter $5.35, fantasy star $21.00 and an action replay.

Adroit_17

Smash Rookie
bwawl didnt kill melee. Brawl removed all the idiots from the boards. Yeah we dont get as many posts or a many people showing up to tournaments. But when i see their ridiculous posts in the brawl threads im glad they arent here anymore.

Melee isnt dead yet. Individual character boards are not as active but oh well... the more major boards still are

Top Bottom