• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Island Presents: Haters Gonna Hate 2.0, Port Washington, NY 8/22/10

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Hey guys, I am updating the OP with a new rule. It's pretty game changing, and should hopefully alter Brawl's metagame for the better. Or at least get MK closer to being banned =P

And melee should have a larger turnout than originally planned. A lot more people are going than I previously thought =)

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
i need a partner. I use jiggz, fox, and shiek and i love to plank, fair camp and spam rollout in teams
Wow, you're coming to this? =) Who else from PA is coming down? We need to get some more DK vs Jiggs matches in, it's too fun lol.

Also, everybody that hasn't done so already, check out our thread in AiB and please click attending if you plan on definitely showing up!

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=10348

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
I just wanted to say, I approve of this region's tournament names. They are always legit. :laugh:

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord

mib004

Smash Ace
Some of PA is coming to this. MIB, Smurf or vex "because of car room", Phillyrider, EBO, Kaylo, Woodman. Also if we get another care squall, kingtoon, and TAC will be here.

Also what time does brawl doubles start cause we will be arriving there around 2pm?

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
How would you guys feel if for the Brawl Minus side event we did Draft crews? Draft crews are always hype and it gives people who aren't that familiar with the game a chance to compete as well. It would also make having Minus setups a lot easier, as it only requires one setup.

What do you guys think?

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
How would you guys feel if for the Brawl Minus side event we did Draft crews? Draft crews are always hype and it gives people who aren't that familiar with the game a chance to compete as well. It would also make having Minus setups a lot easier, as it only requires one setup.

What do you guys think?

Wait, so, how do Draft crews work?
I know how crew battles work, as I've been in a few, but
I dunno what the "Draft" part means.

Jtails

Smash Lord
yea NL's timeout rule is great I'm glad a TO actually listened to it!

yo badger ill team mm you with jash,blackanese or helper.

ill also accept random dittos 1-10
low tiers 1-10
and regular mm set 5-10

hmm i never played minus before so draft crews sounds like it would be fun. also how about regular crews!??!

it neverrr happens!!! only at apex or w/e but theres no excuse for why it cant happen at any other tournies

Snakeee

Smash Master
Me and my brother are gonna try and make it. We're both broke though lol.

I feel like I can place again too, maybe even get top one so I'm gonna try and get there! :)

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Jtails.
I'll MM for 5 at this, 2/3 set.
All chars available.
Let's do this.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I'll go all Kirby at this if none of my wins or losses count torwards the rankings ;)

But i doubt that'll happen.

honeyBADGER!

Smash Apprentice
ANYWAYS I CANT COME! no ride
i woulda won melee singles
people sleep on long islands golden boys
animal and honeybadger

Snakeee

Smash Master
Ok, wait I'm going to this again! :O ....and my brother might be too! :O....and if so we teamin! :O

We're awesome so I have to post that we're coming so everyone can prepare!

btw

Melee Singles 12:00pm-1:00pm, Entry: $10 per teammate (Given enough people show up for it!)

hmmm something seems off but i cant quite put my finger on it :/

Codi

Smash Ace
ANYWAYS I CANT COME! no ride
i woulda won melee singles
people sleep on long islands golden boys
animal and honeybadger
haa just cause you and animal are best friends
i have to say this
if i went i would have beaten you =P
but then again all animal ever says is how great you are at this game so we'll see next time we vs

Top Bottom