• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lone Star Circuit #1: House of Mouse 2!!--READ FIRST POST FOR PARKING INFO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikamaru

jive
chaingrab shiek all day long haha
@ everyone talkin to me and derk. Can't wait to battle you guys lol and derk you're a jerk for realz...

@ leaf I ain't afraid of mk brooooo just becareful when you get grabbed at 85% on final destination or sv when the platform is far away lol

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
@ everyone talkin to me and derk. Can't wait to battle you guys lol and derk you're a jerk for realz...

@ leaf I ain't afraid of mk brooooo just becareful when you get grabbed at 85% on final destination or sv when the platform is far away lol
And you act like I can't read a grab coming lol easier said then done (j)derk!!
now leaf knows what to ban on you lol

:troll: <3

you know im just kidding with you

sheikamaru

jive
Implying we would be on FD or SV.

If you want to talk about reading grabs, that's pikachu's test.
I guess I can make yoshis work too but it'll be tough assuming I'm playing your mk there lol
now leaf knows what to ban on you lol

:troll: <3

you know im just kidding with you
Yea I know.. I just get defensive easily :-) can't wait to see you guys lol idc if I win/lose the mm, either way I'm going to have fun with it lol

I'm more confident against your pocket mk than pika.. but I just need to avoid getting grabbed early stock kekkekekekeekkekeke

And I do proclaim myself as an mk killer let it be known!!!!! Fear me!!!!

sheikamaru

jive
If it's non existant, what will the world be shown through me? Lol

I'm so hyped for this now... the following weeks gonna go by super slow...

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Can't make it to this after all. Work johns.

Zigsta, ya better keep an eye out for me on Twitter askin' about SA's matches and stuff!

See everyone in Houston and so forth.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'm a Ganonslayer.

Whats the expected turnout for this? Looks like a good few people can't make it due to the holiday.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'll be posting more venue-specifics tomorrow.

Hyyyyyyyyype.

I'm gonna have someone else Tweet at this. My arms physically can't take 150 Tweets in a day right now. XD

:phone:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'm a Ganonslayer.

Whats the expected turnout for this? Looks like a good few people can't make it due to the holiday.
Challenge accepted.

Still need to figure out how I'm getting here though >:/

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I am indeed coming I was offered by Sync for the housing and pick up(I'm going to stay 2 weeks in texas, then fly to KTAR5 and then to Michigan). I literally want to beat up on Razer with Marth, since he was so salty last time, I'll make it happen 2 times now ;) and I'm done with school so why not, Texas mad chill.

Austin Bastida-Ramos 7:04 pm
SO I heard you need help for housing and pick up, I can do it like last time [:

allyornotally 7:06 pm
that'd be cool lol, ill let you knpow the info soon enough though, planning other trips.

That was on aim

Trela

Smash Lord
I am indeed coming I was offered by Sync for the housing and pick up(I'm going to stay 2 weeks in texas, then fly to KTAR5 and then to Michigan). I literally want to beat up on Razer with Marth, since he was so salty last time, I'll make it happen 2 times now ;) and I'm done with school so why not, Texas mad chill.

Austin Bastida-Ramos 7:04 pm
SO I heard you need help for housing and pick up, I can do it like last time [:

allyornotally 7:06 pm
that'd be cool lol, ill let you knpow the info soon enough though, planning other trips.

That was on aim

Tesh

Smash Hero
Ally back in Houston? HYPE!! This tournament is now an international. SPREAD THE WORD!

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
hey ally, 10 dollar MM? seriously tho i would like to MM you to see how i measure up to you when you are in for real mode as opposed to just friendlies (don't get me wrong friendlies with you was a top 3 highlight at whobo3 for me). and when the set is over i would love it if you tell me the 3 things you capitalized the most on during our set whether it was my habits, your character advantage, luck, watever as long as i can get info from you and get better (as logically you will win, and even if i somehow won i would still love your input).

also, this is a 10 dollar MM on the livestream challenge. accept?

Tesh

Smash Hero
Additionally, players in rank A and higher on the Texas Power Rankings can NOT use their main. At House of Mouse 1, Meta Knight was legal. If enough people vote for Meta Knight to be banned in Waseda, I'll ban him.
This part is started to look a little pointless to me. Should just have all the good players use Ganondorf, or worse, jiggly puff.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I would have teamed with you. We could have been really gay and timed people out.

But, if you're not with me, then you're my enemy!

See how sad that makes me?

I may do money matches if I'm feeling alright when I get there.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
This part is started to look a little pointless to me. Should just have all the good players use Ganondorf, or worse, jiggly puff.
That wouldn't be fair to those players. While some are good with Dorf/Jiggs, others aren't.

:phone:

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
hey ally, 10 dollar MM? seriously tho i would like to MM you to see how i measure up to you when you are in for real mode as opposed to just friendlies (don't get me wrong friendlies with you was a top 3 highlight at whobo3 for me). and when the set is over i would love it if you tell me the 3 things you capitalized the most on during our set whether it was my habits, your character advantage, luck, watever as long as i can get info from you and get better (as logically you will win, and even if i somehow won i would still love your input).

also, this is a 10 dollar MM on the livestream challenge. accept?
Sure, haha

Flying on the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom