• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lone Devil Presents: Imports, Vertexes, and PSAs? (Brawl Hacks)

Lone Devil

Smash Cadet

Last edited:

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
I downloaded. Have yet to actually load it into Brawl via BrawlEx, but the video made him look cool. Perhaps uploading them to Modulo- oh, you already did, haha.

But yes, I do think the concept and the video show him as a very unique fighter (Zasalamel was my character of choice in SCIV, so I'm a bit partial to Scythe-wielders as a concept).

Also, that Ratchet import looks awesome. :4pacman:

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
I'm definitely a fan of your work thus far. I'm more the type to stick to canonical models for characters, but I think I'll go out of my way to try some of these. As others have said, Alastor is very impressive, and you did a solid job on the imports too.

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
This work you got here looks cool. :)
If it is cool, I was wondering if you'd to help out on my project I am doing with new characters. PM me if interested.

Thanks.

Lone Devil

Smash Cadet

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
Hey, do you do requests? I am looking for someone who can do a character I am wanting to add to my project.

If interested, please PM me. Would appreciate the help if you get a chance. Thanks! :)

Top Bottom