• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LoLiS2 Tournament Videos

Tyr_03

Smash Champion

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I got 9th out of 36 I think. Only top 16 made it out of pools which was really dumb. A lot of good people just got unlucky pools. In brackets I beat Notra, lost to Rofa, lost to Renegade.

M2K's a funny guy. It's so true though lol. He was just mad because I PK Freeze stage spiked him in friendlies lol.

Levitas

the moon
note that the tournament had melee AND brawl singles AND doubles and is run by 2 people. 16 people out of pools x4 times in a one day tournament is the only way that it can happen.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
When falco is recovering from off the stage and he uses side B above the stage, face towards the blast zone and up smash, it goes right his recovery

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
^^ wait a second, so if you aren't facing him when you Usmash he'll go through it? I always thought it was just poor timing on my part... then again, that might play a role in it too XD lol

Top Bottom