• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[LoLiS] MI Circuit (Ann Arbor) MISSION COMPLETE; Total: $5030($1081)

solecalibur

Smash Master
My car is looking like Me, King Yoshi , Jiffy , Suyon , Blue Rogue (possibly crum my neighbor)

Will probly team with someone but I really dont know many people in MI and Ive gotten quite a bit better then the last time I was there so Im up for some friendlies

xAyoJoEx

Smash Rookie
hey people. new here. just wanted to0 know what time do the tournament start tomorrow in Ann Arbor if anybody knew? Never been to one before. I'll really appreciate if anybody know. Thanks ^^.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
my MMs:

L Cancel (if he makes it?)
Hot Arms (G&W vs MK)
then random MM.
Ori
A2Z
Ankoku ($5, best of 5)
Big Daddy
Dope

anyone else?

i'll play anyone besides snakes, and i'll do any random MMs (i love random)

EDIT: and anyone i'm playing and doesn't know what i look like, scope me out. I'll be the kid in the winter cap thing, with llamas on it.

BigDaddy4

Smash Journeyman
my MMs:

L Cancel (if he makes it?)
Hot Arms (G&W vs MK)
then random MM.
Ori
A2Z
Ankoku ($5, best of 5)
Big Daddy
Dope

anyone else?

i'll play anyone besides snakes, and i'll do any random MMs (i love random)

EDIT: and anyone i'm playing and doesn't know what i look like, scope me out. I'll be the kid in the winter cap thing, with llamas on it.

interested in doing a random vs random mm instead of rob vs gw? w/e i'll ask you tommorow if i dont see your response

as far as i know L cancel isnt going.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
STARTS AT 12 NOON SHARP

Be there on time. It's a big tournout, and there's more prize stuff that needs figuring out afterwards, and we NEED to be out of there at 11pm. Start time is sharp. That means get registered BEFORE noon.

where is it going to be held at this year?
...this year? Whatever. The location is towards the bottom of the first post in the thread.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
me and ham bring setups we will be there by 11:30 or 12 hopefully.

Goddy ill team, Arc isnt going so ill team with you :D

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
We're on our way from Iris' place. Mikey is gonna have to grab Anther though, so it might take him a bit longer.

Xyless

Smash Master
So stupid, I couldn't go today because my family demanded that I spend the day doing chores, even though I made it clear I was coming home for this.

Top Bottom