• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lolful - St. Petersburg, FL - August 2nd - LOLOLOL!!11

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
=gabe....

i cant beleave i got dead last at this torney......my big problem is that i main OLIMAR ONLY...i need to pick up a 2nd char.....1st round was HRNUT which played marth vs my olimar....i kept up but come on now...marth vs olimar jus flat out homo ****...than dirty rice who also plays marth...and again ****...i had no clue on the match up of marth vs olimar... i left this torney wit all my dreams crushed...but im happy my olimar is not as bad as i thought...do to fearless lost to HRnut also than polmex (which is the best LUIGI IN THE WORLD)....

polmex- reppin the bay the hardest...i love luigi..jus cuz of u polmex..thank you for makein luigi so fucccckin sexy.....

lime-for givein me a ride and havein the best zelda in the world..and out rankin me fred and monk....ur the man

monk-the best mario in the world..we could have done better in teams but jus flat out bad matchups....

fred-jus bein funny and the coolest *** ever...

SFL-thanks for showin up and ownin......Seibrik-(ur smash tag is SBKR i thought it ment SPRING BRAKE) i almost beat ur DDD...chops-almost beat ur snake..almost is not a win but yea i can keep up wit the some of the best

xYz-thanks for playin my girl and goin e-z on her...and fun MELEE matches old school is more fun...

fearless-ur team match vs you and loto..and ur a cool nuccca

dirty rice-thanks for throwin a kick as.s torney.. and thanks for ownin me

and evry 1 else i missed good stuff and i hope to see u at the next torney...i am still mad bout the loes i had..but i had angry sexy wit my girl and that helped out alot...yep a whole 4hrs of sex helps alot...hope i dont get dead last again :)

Nerodragoon

Smash Apprentice
those were some messed up results kids. did you all get drunk before you played? and whats with the random retirement raef? i hope you don't really mean that.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Yes, we will OWN-ly do the most American pose in the history of American poses

*profile fist pump*

edit:btw, want to team for the next tourney (melee or brawl) we both go to?
Team G-**** is a guarantee bro xD. Next tourney me an you are at we will establish the ****.
Was fun while it lasted, met cool people.
But I quit...

Thanks for some good times FL Smash Community.
Raef For god sakes no. Dude, your to cool to quit bro.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
=gabe....

i cant beleave i got dead last at this torney......my big problem is that i main OLIMAR ONLY...i need to pick up a 2nd char.....1st round was HRNUT which played marth vs my olimar....i kept up but come on now...marth vs olimar jus flat out homo ****...than dirty rice who also plays marth...and again ****...i had no clue on the match up of marth vs olimar... i left this torney wit all my dreams crushed...but im happy my olimar is not as bad as i thought...do to fearless lost to HRnut also than polmex (which is the best LUIGI IN THE WORLD)....

polmex- reppin the bay the hardest...i love luigi..jus cuz of u polmex..thank you for makein luigi so fucccckin sexy.....

lime-for givein me a ride and havein the best zelda in the world..and out rankin me fred and monk....ur the man

monk-the best mario in the world..we could have done better in teams but jus flat out bad matchups....

fred-jus bein funny and the coolest *** ever...

SFL-thanks for showin up and ownin......Seibrik-(ur smash tag is SBKR i thought it ment SPRING BRAKE) i almost beat ur DDD...chops-almost beat ur snake..almost is not a win but yea i can keep up wit the some of the best

xYz-thanks for playin my girl and goin e-z on her...and fun MELEE matches old school is more fun...

fearless-ur team match vs you and loto..and ur a cool nuccca

dirty rice-thanks for throwin a kick as.s torney.. and thanks for ownin me

and evry 1 else i missed good stuff and i hope to see u at the next torney...i am still mad bout the loes i had..but i had angry sexy wit my girl and that helped out alot...yep a whole 4hrs of sex helps alot...hope i dont get dead last again :)
You are my nuber 1 *** gabe xD, I need that number so we can practice that FIRE!!!

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Was fun while it lasted, met cool people.
But I quit...

Thanks for some good times FL Smash Community.
Yeah I'm gonna be quiting brawl too until SFL becomes more mature and I can enjoy going to FL tournaments.

But until that time comes, I'm going back to MTG. I'm pretty sure the amount of immature 10 year olds is a lot slimmer than it is with smash.

At least my idea of bringing a melee setup to brawl events to play good people worked :)

And to let people play melee.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm gonna be quiting brawl too until SFL becomes more mature and I can enjoy going to FL tournaments.

But until that time comes, I'm going back to MTG. I'm pretty sure the amount of immature 10 year olds is a lot slimmer than it is with smash.

At least my idea of bringing a melee setup to brawl events to play good people worked :)

And to let people play melee.
I can only hope this is referring to the fact that Matt called you out for being the huge, whining, ***** that you are. Yeah, SFL is mature for expecting the LOSER of a match to give up his seat for rotation, alright. You're what? 15? At least, that's the only thing I can assume due to the way you act and handle situations. It's not Matt's fault that you're garbage at Melee and lost, don't take it out on him/SFL, okay kid? :]

Sorry man, had a couple burrs, can't be expected to take it easy on someone who's so obviously a ****ing idiot. Matt pretty much called it when he said "and you wonder why no one likes you", re-evaluate, kiddo!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Afro is going to be so **** at Melee when he starts playing with me and QDVS all the time.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I can only hope this is referring to the fact that Matt called you out for being the huge, whining, ***** that you are. Yeah, SFL is mature for expecting the LOSER of a match to give up his seat for rotation, alright. You're what? 15? At least, that's the only thing I can assume due to the way you act and handle situations. It's not Matt's fault that you're garbage at Melee and lost, don't take it out on him/SFL, okay kid? :]
Matt called me out on what? Not giving up my chair? lol As far as whining, I didn't whine at all the tourney. Afro was probably complaining more than I did the entire game during our matches. I hardly lost against afro, and when I did I didn't say anything. So explaining my side of the story is pointless because it seems afro has already told you multiple lies. So let afro talk **** behind my back, hes one more random brawl player that I could care less about. Afro can say nobody likes me, but its just an assumption that he takes because of what he hears. Saying I'm garbage at melee is hardly called for as well.

Saying nobody likes me is ********. I can easily name a number of smashers or people that you could ask about me, and they would say I'm a decent person once you get to know me.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
im goin to sleep....i love the smash family....when i have kids imma make my kids play smash and goto school....every torney they lose in imma beat them so they have to play better at the next...dam im tired..haha i said imma have kids....sike

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
cash mooney reminds me of dex

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2OEmZFRxvA&NR=1

not the cool headbutt but knowing how to act it out to seem like the innocent victim when he just likes to start **** and run away.

no, no i dont you know you. blah blah blah, i get it. i used to have a friend who was juuuuuuust like you.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Polmex - you prolly the most chill smasher in fl. appreciate the letting us stay at your crib and letting me sleep on your pool table I felt honored to sleep on it.

_Raef_

Smash Apprentice
those were some messed up results kids. did you all get drunk before you played? and whats with the random retirement raef? i hope you don't really mean that.
It's not a random retirement, I've been considering it for a while now.
You should know why I quit, its a recurring thing and I AM serious...

Raef For god sakes no. Dude, your to cool to quit bro.
Sorry to disappoint, but YOU know why I'm quitting.

Johns... eventually they'll come back.
By "they" you don't mean me, because I'm not coming back.
And BTW, you don't know me or what you're talking about.

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
oh sigh, taken out of context.

smart or not, i just know a certain quality of yours that happens to be a ***** that ive seen in people who talk their ***** off on forums, always say i wasnt trying/sandbagging, and dont fray from thier bases. these people tend to be... pathological liars. a

rephrased. still, im not talking ****. you could be a very nice guy. i just pointed out some traits ive seen in very similar scenarios. tommy G will never get his money match, or if he does you'll be wrecked. most likely the prior.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
oh sigh, taken out of context.

smart or not, i just know a certain quality of yours that happens to be a ***** that ive seen in people who talk their ***** off on forums, always say i wasnt trying/sandbagging, and dont fray from thier bases. these people tend to be... pathological liars. a

rephrased. still, im not talking ****. you could be a very nice guy. i just pointed out some traits ive seen in very similar scenarios. tommy G will never get his money match, or if he does you'll be wrecked. most likely the prior.
lol, sorry.

I never sandbag. I can't. I despise sandbaging, and its an utter waste of time if your going to sandbag.

I'm glad to see you aren't talking ****. I'll MM tommy G at a tourney that afro will decide to not be nearly as loud or immature at. If I had done the MM at FAST or Lolful, I wouldn't be able to concentrate, unless he would actually decide to be quiet and just watch the **** match. **** talk in game like " go tommy g" or stuff like that is fine, but some of the stuff he does is stupid and annoying.

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
In a post a week or so back somebody posted FL doesnt get better cause our MK's suck and spam and you responded with

"you havent played my MK when i wasnt sandbagging."

no, im not gonna find it, I dont care. juuuusst sayiinnnn, yaa know?

One fact is, if you tell afro to shut up for a MM, he will. Afterwards, when you get your face beat in, you wont be as lucky. id put out a MM, cause im the betting kinda guy, if i didnt know of occasions where you didnt pay up when you lost/avoided ones you had when you had the chance.

still, once again, nothing personal. just facts, observations, and truth.

ps go the **** to bed.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
lol, sorry.

I never sandbag. I can't. I despise sandbaging, and its an utter waste of time if your going to sandbag.

I'm glad to see you aren't talking ****. I'll MM tommy G at a tourney that afro will decide to not be nearly as loud or immature at. If I had done the MM at FAST or Lolful, I wouldn't be able to concentrate, unless he would actually decide to be quiet and just watch the **** match. **** talk in game like " go tommy g" or stuff like that is fine, but some of the stuff he does is stupid and annoying.
ohhh so ur just NATURALLY that bad? Got it.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
In a post a week or so back somebody posted FL doesnt get better cause our MK's suck and spam and you responded with

"you havent played my MK when i wasnt sandbagging."

no, im not gonna find it, I dont care. juuuusst sayiinnnn, yaa know?

One fact is, if you tell afro to shut up for a MM, he will. Afterwards, when you get your face beat in, you wont be as lucky. id put out a MM, cause im the betting kinda guy, if i didnt know of occasions where you didnt pay up when you lost/avoided ones you had when you had the chance.

still, once again, nothing personal. just facts, observations, and truth.

ps go the **** to bed.
I remember that. You've got a point, but I was probably just using that as an expression or something, idk.

So your saying that if I asked afro nicely at a tourney "please let tommy G and I do our MM in peace", or something like that, that he would be nice enough to do it? I'll have to try that at the next brawl tourney I go to.

I woke up around 7 30 PM yesterday, or else I would have been asleep already.

ohhh so ur just NATURALLY that bad? Got it.
lol

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Cash from reading the above post i take it your mother never taught you something (and im not trying to say this in a mean way at all)

Treat others nicely, they'll treat you nicely.

And i kno at first its like "wtf thats bs it'll never work" but give it some time and it'll sink in, you've just been very doush like, so we've been doush like back.

There is no acts of random hate, just acts of random kindness.

Top Bottom