• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LOL Jupiter you got PWNED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
Actually, now that I've looked at Jupiter's topic in full, he was being quite a jerk to that one employee, if what he says is true... I suppose he does now deserve some sort of ridicule for making a huge scene, only to be proven wrong so shortly afterwards, but I still get the feeling this thread is just simply running on borrowed time.

The way this thread is just laid out in general really just gives it no hope whatsoever... I'm still waiting for that counter-PWN! :psycho:

PopeOfChiliTown

Smash Ace
I absolute love the delay now.

The worst part about that topic was that he just had to make a topic tooting his own horn about tooting his own horn at a Gamestop employee. Nobody cares where you worked, and I don't even know what the point of mentioning your relationship with your ex boss was, but I'm just glad you now feel that awful weight in your chest from knowing you got ten kinds of served.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I really wanna say that this thread is petty and asinine, but...

...he was being a **** to the Gamestop employees. As Petre pointed out, some people work there for the cash to support themselves and customer service is kind of important. He was just doing his job in informing Jupiter that the game was delayed. Kinda reminds me of my job, where people get pissed off at you when you tell them that they can't buy steamed crab, hot subs, or fried chicken with their EBT (food stamps) cards.

So, I give accolades to the TC for bringing up a vendor's P.O.V. However, this IS something that could've been kept to PM.

Smooth Criminal

Smashy222

Smash Rookie
XD I made a username just so I could make a topic saying he was wrong. Too bad you beat me to the punch.

Biggy

Smash Rookie
I made this account solely to laugh at Jupiter.

Next time don't think you know everything because Toys R Us said so... Usually when I want information I go straight to the source. Haha.

Near

Smash Cadet
And I bothered posting here, after a few good months, just to tell the guy he got owned.
Badly.

That's what he gets for being an disrespectful ***. If he had any bit of honor in him, he'd go right now to apologize to the worker.. But he doesn't.

Edit - Make that a year, not a few months, actually.

Viral

Smash Apprentice
Heh, I remember the thread from yesterday.

Well I thought it was a pretty rude thing to do regardless but wow. The poor employee was just giving the information he was told and didn't deserve someone to have a go at him over it.

Still no need for this thread though O_o.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom