• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LOL at whoever made VGchartz description

Evilpenguin

Smash Cadet
Also, Meta Knight, Kirby's rival, is the most powerful character in the game. His speed and multi-hitting attacks are great for aggressive fighters, and his recovery is arguably the best in the game. Additionally, his Rocket Glide attack has great knock-back ability, which enables easy kills.
I think this is self-explanitory. Does anyone with a VGchartz account mind going in and fixing this misconception.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I don't use Metaknight, but I thought I read somewhere that his Rocket Glide was a good KO move, just hard to use?

Additionally, before the Japanese release, Metaknight was considered to be the best character in the game because of how easy he is to pick up and play. Once you get deeper into the game, other characters are better.

So, on the surface, both of those could be true... assuming the up-b can actually KO. I may have misread or just be crazy... probably crazy.

Nybb

Smash Journeyman
Well, if Rocket Glide is the name of his Up-B, then the OP kind of fails because you could argue that the statement by VGchartz is pretty much true.

ChromeSonic00

Smash Apprentice
It is true that Meta-Knight can combo (Also, his Shuttle Loop can be a KO move) and is easy to pick up. He is not the overall best character, but he is a good character to learn and can be a deadly threat if used well.

*Is a Meta-Knight mainer*

Top Bottom