• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Loking For A Pro That Can Actually Beat me

Stelfe

Smash Apprentice
Princeton disagrees.

Professional:
engaged in a profession or engaging in as a profession or means of livelihood; "the professional man or woman possesses distinctive qualifications ...
a person engaged in one of the learned professions
an athlete who plays for pay
engaged in by members of a profession; "professional occupations include medicine and the law and teaching"
master: an authority qualified to teach apprentices
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
Well that means that NOBODY is pro on SmashBoards, unless they literally are getting payed to play smash. (Winning money in a tournament doesn't count, because that is more like the olympics)

melito

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Melito37
Melito, clean out your PM boxes Inbox/Sent so you can recieve PM's...and you're not a pro.>_>.
already clean it out.

alright im not a pro watever. why dont u go to my house .you live in woonsocket like me.
bring a friend or something. and ill show you how to play brawl.lol

(btw if anyone would like to play me online and you have aim here is mine m3l1to . if you see me avaible talk to me quick)

megamanexev3

Smash Journeyman
Cocky much? His techniques aren't new or anything, he doesn't do anything special, but his mind games are INSANE. They will shatter you brain son.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Yeah, when do I spam? The only real spam warning I've gotten was in the Ridley Days.

Good times...

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
anyway ill play you, im starving for high lvl competition and i live near you, so either ill find you you find me or ill see you at the tourney if i can get a ride, and you dont have to worry i dont main TL im just lurking the boards looking for RI smashers.... we need to coordinate and get together, maybe form a crew or somthin

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i live in Providence, near Johnson and Wales University. if you want, you can come over to my place on friday, i have ppl over here every friday night to play. if you want i can give you my num and address so you can find out how to get here, with smash, the more the merrier, and im ALWAYS up for a good challenge

melito

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Melito37
danm i cant. i dont have a car yet. i would have to ask my bro to take me there and i dont want to bother him. and i have to see if his taking me to a tournament in walope ma.on sunday..... if i could get there by the bus i could go. but i dont know if the bus can leave me near there.........or if u can u can come to my place

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
well, i didnt realise that the tourney was on sunday, i have religious engagements on sunday... who the hell runs Video game tourneys on a sunday anyway. but if you trust me, i can give you my phone number, and we can figure somthing out, i have something i could give to you so that you never have to pay for the bus again. i cna come over there but i dont have a car either but if you want to call me, im sure we can figure something out

melito

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Melito37
do you know where kennedy plazza is the bus station in Providence?..... if you know..then let me know ur Phone Num and ill call u......if u dont then i dont know wat we could do

Anklez15

Smash Apprentice
There is no such thing as a pro in brawl and wont be for a while U Suck, I Suck, We all Suck at brawl . it recently came out no such thing as a pro. u see n e pro circuit tournaments?n e brawl contracts with MLG, no so then there is no pros.

Top Bottom