• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
So yeah, I will be in South this weekend guys. Allan's house maybe? I would be more than happy to play and hang out if anyone wants to.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
omg, my computer was acting gay i have to post from another computer......lol...... anyways, jake are yall going to ronnie's house? if not yall could come to my house.... its whatever.. If yall go to ronnie's thats cool too....... ronnie you mind if i come?

G@BE

Smash Lord
Im free for this weekend if anyone wants to play with me. Ronnie we should play again soon... You should really stay at your grandmas house... and just tell her to shut up or something

I wanna play >.<

Im willing to come any where by my slef if anyone just wants to do one on ones and just get some serious practice in

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Finals are over for muah. *Hallelujeh chorus*

Haha, we had a "show and tell" in our english class today, so naturally i brought a cube. Destroyed everybody. It really makes me realize how far I/the community has come in this game. We've been playing this game for a looong time.

@ gabe, i'd totally be up for practice. I'll call ya sometime today.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Finals are over for muah. *Hallelujeh chorus*

Haha, we had a "show and tell" in our english class today, so naturally i brought a cube. Destroyed everybody. It really makes me realize how far I/the community has come in this game. We've been playing this game for a looong time.

@ gabe, i'd totally be up for practice. I'll call ya sometime today.
Ill own you if you ever play me Alex. I got mad skillz. I now main Young link... so prepare to die.

TGM

Smash Lord
jeremy, u wont beat alex wih Ylink or falco or falcon or fox. hes just flat out better.

and im done with finals and me kinda wanna play tonite or tomorrow day. ask and u shall recieve TGMs godly samus/marth

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
TGM i will ditto your samus i been getting better fast my reaction time is amazing thanks to MVC2 and spacing thanks smashing with alot i mean alot of people!!!

G@BE

Smash Lord
Allan... Alex.... Ronnie.... and!!!!!!!! ME!!!!!

We should play at my house this weekend...

WE should do something friday...

I will try for Saturday but i dunno... I kinda want to go to a PTQ

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Smash tomorrow or Friday would make me a happy panda. Saturday would make me a sad panda. :(

kage921

Smash Journeyman
Im free for this weekend if anyone wants to play with me. Ronnie we should play again soon... You should really stay at your grandmas house... and just tell her to shut up or something

I wanna play >.<

Im willing to come any where by my slef if anyone just wants to do one on ones and just get some serious practice in
wuzz up ill play you i need some serious practice in. so what do you say?

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
How about 2 then :)?

My fox vs your peach $5 and my Kirby vs your DK $5?

Also, I tried to MM you like 8 times at the last tgm tourny and you kept running away, then when you asked if anyone wanted to MM, and I said yes...you declined.

Scared?
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just playing of course :psycho:.
umm dude i was completely ****ed up on friday so i honestly don't remember but i will gladly accept. i was even beating your fox with dk dude why would i be scared to do either of those mm's? i beat jf's kirby with my dk which is IMO way better than your kirby so ya i am not scared at all. i hate it when i don't have any money and people ask me to mm them and think i'm scared when i say no. next time i have no money and people ask me to mm them i'll do it anyway and if i lose i will promptly refuse to pay them, that sound better?

Jake13

Smash Lord
Ronnie: I live in the south. I smash. You smash. I think we're on to something.

Get it, rockettrainer is a panda because he's Asian. Ah Ha!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Jake, go to Asim's tomorrow! I think he's having smash...same to you Roy, Allan, Gabe, Alex!

I meet Sethlon at school the other day... he had RED HAIR!!! JUST LIKE ROY!!!11!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG
OHSHI-

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
CF, need to play more tomorrow if you can! The Falcon challenge was epic. :)

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Im free saturfay and if anybody wants to come over u can-call or text for info-832 659 9561
and i got lots off techno cuz my computer has internet again YEs!!!
P.S. Come over Void-u can come over anytime for those CDs and practice

I am looking forward to playing the new and improved PIMPSLAP!!! :)
lol What about the Axxo

kage921

Smash Journeyman
so who is down to play friday or saturday? hit me up i need to play. seth , tgm, roy any of you guys free?......... anybody?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
CF, at your place? Seems like everyone else in SL will be busy...

I just had some Taco Bell. I thought you guys wanted to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom