• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Roy sure loves his burgers...

Lab Rat, need more smash plz!

Jake13

Smash Lord
Just a quick message to Dawn: An immigrant does not mean that you do not have papers. And illegal immigrant would be what you thought he was referring to. Either way, both of you two should stop blowing smoke up each other's *****. No one will do anything.

On a side note: I can beat all of you up.

GG

Edit: Anyone wanna smash this weekend?

(I'm looking at you Ronnie)

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Well I'm completely naked... so why would you be looking at me? There is a high chance we can do something. I'll let you know.

Dawn(whats your real name, sorry for not knowing LOL) uhhh yeah i'll probably be going. High chance of that too.

dawn001

Smash Ace
Just a quick message to Dawn: An immigrant does not mean that you do not have papers. And illegal immigrant would be what you thought he was referring to. Either way, both of you two should stop blowing smoke up each other's *****. No one will do anything.

GG

i hope you meant on melee!!!!!

HEY RONNIE MY REAL NAME IS LUIS .

Popertop

Smash Champion
HEY CEASER!
WHERE YOU LIVES?
I'M AT MY HOUSE IN HOUSTON RIGHT NOW, CLEAR LAKE.
I CAN PROBABLY SMASH ANY DAY THIS WEEK IF I CAN GET A RIDE FROM MY FRIEND OR SOMEONE ELSE.
THIS GOES FOR ANYONE IN/AROUND CLEAR LAKE AREA, WITHIN REASONABLE DISTANCE (i.e. 45 min. drive, preferably less)

Apocalypse™

Smash Journeyman
The number of pages on this thread increase with every passing minute.

Poop.

Roy you need to randomly show up at LabRat's house for 10 straight hours of smash again.. preferably on a Sunday..

G@BE

Smash Lord
man... there has been like 4 new pages in the last day and a half???

on another note... you are just better at ditto's ronnie ;P

kage921

Smash Journeyman

GG

hey its cool if i come to your house and play? :):) if you do have something on the weekend what day would it be?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The number of pages on this thread increase with every passing minute.

Poop.

Roy you need to randomly show up at LabRat's house for 10 straight hours of smash again.. preferably on a Sunday..
I wish to partake in the randomly showing up at said house as well.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
i would like to anoince sense i been banned i went on a personall journy to find myself so know im the best at maining every body in smash sorry you guys loose.... (i 4 stock in boredom)..

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
i guess so i was just playing pooper top i don't think i seen you at any tourny's??? argh i wanna go to the techno one bad!!!

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
It's cool being a smash director yes yes jeremy i have gotten better so know your tech against my simple playing style.(the match of the century...)

Shök

Smash Champion
I am looking forward to playing the new and improved PIMPSLAP!!! :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dec. 22-tourney @ Jet Lounge club-1515 pease and lebranch
Dec. 23-smashfest @ WTFCesar-6714 Archgate Dr. Sping,Tx

Google it.

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
LOL... Im supposed to be scared of YOU!? LOL! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Do you relize everyone in houston(just about has hated me) but they do not have the balls to say anything to my face... true im not gonna start uneeded drama just to start stuff... but I assure you, you dont have the balls to say anything to my face... I mean unless you have lost your mind. I was locked up for pointin guns at people when I was 16, and I had to fight guys alot bigger than YOU LOL... I assure you, I will kick your ***. Nuf said. You got anything else to say plain and simple, do what you said and say it to meh face. ^_^' <---look at that face.

ill fight you then jf! well see how that turns out

TGM

Smash Lord
Hey guys, i just pooped my pants. its more relaxing to feel all the squishy poo between my crusty butt checks than it is listening to yals spam. Plz stop.

I am ready to smash some this weekend. my final are over tomorrow.....YAHOO!!!!!!! on a side note. that immagrant thing was f-ing funny as crap because both of u guys got into a fght over a person using the rong type of insult. and to be honest immagrant isnt an insult.

TGM loves and wants to do everybody......especialy mr. ron ron.

i wanna play smash. i will main pika in brawl.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, i just pooped my pants. its more relaxing to feel all the squishy poo between my crusty butt checks than it is listening to yals spam. Plz stop.

I am ready to smash some this weekend. my final are over tomorrow.....YAHOO!!!!!!! on a side note. that immagrant thing was f-ing funny as crap because both of u guys got into a fght over a person using the rong type of insult. and to be honest immagrant isnt an insult.

Maybe we can set something up this weekend eh?

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
PIMPSLAP me and you need to play ...:cool:
i agree i been spacing with samus, button maching with captain falcon. and my mind games are amazing...!?!?! i wanna play you bad like hitting crack. iono i love TGM i miss playing you and looking at sideeffect from afar..

:cool::cool:

D

Deleted member

I wanna play some smash this weekend too. I havent played anyone since the last tourny

Jake13

Smash Lord
Kage: I was hoping to not play at my house because I can't have that many people over. But if I was going to do anything, I would assume it would be Saturday, finals are all next week, so I'd need Sunday to study.

J-Red

Smash Cadet
If anyone is intereseted in playing with some Katy kids over the xmas break or any other time in the near future PM me. We would really like to play anyone, we just don't want to have to drive too far to play.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lab Rat, Apoc, Jake, someone, we should try to get some smash together this weekend, like maybe this Friday! Roy wants one last fest before he heads to Colombia for the winter break. Contact me or him ASAP (his phone doesn't work and he only uses MSN). :)

Also, Marth's f-smash can hit under the edge in Dream Land if you time the frames. Gross.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hmm...are there any gamestop/gamecrazy/wherever tourneys that happen regularly in houston?
That'd be pwnage. =P
The only gamestop that has been having tourneys is the one in Sugar Land in the Town Center near city hall. They have one every Sat starting at 4PM. Prizes have ranged from a worthless armband to a semi-decent T-shirt. It's single elimination, 2/3 set, four stock/8 min, random stages only. I'm trying to convince them to make it double elimination and to start at 1PM. Turnout is usually 20 or so people. This will go on until Brawl comes out, which will then become weekly Brawl tournaments.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Attention Houston:

Only like...5 of you accepted my MM's.

Houston only has 5 players?

Need moreeee.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
The only gamestop that has been having tourneys is the one in Sugar Land in the Town Center near city hall. They have one every Sat starting at 4PM. Prizes have ranged from a worthless armband to a semi-decent T-shirt. It's single elimination, 2/3 set, four stock/8 min, random stages only. I'm trying to convince them to make it double elimination and to start at 1PM. Turnout is usually 20 or so people. This will go on until Brawl comes out, which will then become weekly Brawl tournaments.
Sugarland, eh? well, that's pretty close to where i am.
I was hopin they woulda had a little better prizes for winning than that though...like some $$$. lolz.
Well, it's still practice, aint it? I might as well go.
I don't think i can make it to the jan. 12 tourney, that's why i asked.

Can't wait 4 brawl! when i get it, imo' friendcodinate w/u guys, so i could just play from my place. with u guys.
now THAT'd be pwnage.

heytallman

CTALL
That sounds so cool, I'll have to go to that sometime, it's not that far from my house! Are the people who show up good? And is it free to play?

Also, for anyone who's still in high school, dead week is a lie. My school is having so much work (at least for seniors), and I have like, one slow day. I just got owned by a calculus test today, and I have a chemistry test tomorrow that's going to be insane. I can't wait till finals are over. Sorry for the little rant, but I just have a ton of stuff to do.

But yeah, does anyone here go to the Gamestop tourneys in Sugar Land? I know a lot of you live far away from Sugar Land

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Jake wins. It's a majority, so we win. Therefore, everyone wins. :)

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
ya hylian i accept, whatever matchup you want my falco peach or dk

and jeremy i'll falco ditto but i'm just letting ya know i won last time your falcon did alot better but we'll falco ditto again

and yep i went back 4 ****ing pages to read dawn and jeremy's whole arguement, interesting stuff guyz

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
ya hylian i accept, whatever matchup you want my falco peach or dk

and jeremy i'll falco ditto but i'm just letting ya know i won last time your falcon did alot better but we'll falco ditto again

and yep i went back 4 ****ing pages to read dawn and jeremy's whole arguement, interesting stuff guyz
How about 2 then :)?

My fox vs your peach $5 and my Kirby vs your DK $5?

Also, I tried to MM you like 8 times at the last tgm tourny and you kept running away, then when you asked if anyone wanted to MM, and I said yes...you declined.

Scared?
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just playing of course :psycho:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom