• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer

TGM... yeh... we should change it to were just six people put people were we think they should be... no voting... only discussion. That O.K Drew?

oncearunner

Smash Apprentice
Originally Posted by Fleur de Lis View Post
That's right everyone, the SBR decided to get together and update the tier list. Here's the brand new list. Thank everyone in the SBR.

Top Tier:
Fox
Falco

High Tier:
Sheik
Marth
Peach

Middle Tier:
Captain Falcon
Ice Climbers
Samus
Doctor Mario
Jigglypuff
Mario
Ganondorf

Low Tier:
Link
Luigi
Donkey Kong
Roy
Young Link
Pikachu

Bottom Tier:
Yoshi
Zelda
Mr. Game and Watch
Ness
Bowser
Kirby
Pichu
Mewtwo

Just a note, we voted to cut back the number of "tiers" from 6 to 5.
(I'll let other SBR members post here to explain anything they would like...right now I'm exhausted from compiling all the votes)
It's been over a year since the old one. Now everyone, discuss.

~Fleurs

Edit: We voted and changed the names of the tiers. Other, simple changed like that might occur.

i would just like to note that samus is not top tier or even high tier LIKE I SAID. So if the Doc was being used...then why not Samus? (in the low tier tourney...)

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
I like the whole using different pictures for the level you're on thing, its cute :)

I just randomllynpulled alot f your names...so yeh, if I forgot about you...oh well bring back the HSL or shut up. Cause I cant remeber have you noobs...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Originally Posted by Fleur de Lis View Post
That's right everyone, the SBR decided to get together and update the tier list. Here's the brand new list. Thank everyone in the SBR.

Top Tier:
Fox
Falco

High Tier:
Sheik
Marth
Peach

Middle Tier:
Captain Falcon
Ice Climbers
Samus
Doctor Mario
Jigglypuff
Mario
Ganondorf

Low Tier:
Link
Luigi
Donkey Kong
Roy
Young Link
Pikachu

Bottom Tier:
Yoshi
Zelda
Mr. Game and Watch
Ness
Bowser
Kirby
Pichu
Mewtwo

Just a note, we voted to cut back the number of "tiers" from 6 to 5.
(I'll let other SBR members post here to explain anything they would like...right now I'm exhausted from compiling all the votes)
It's been over a year since the old one. Now everyone, discuss.

~Fleurs

Edit: We voted and changed the names of the tiers. Other, simple changed like that might occur.

i would just like to note that samus is not top tier or even high tier LIKE I SAID. So if the Doc was being used...then why not Samus? (in the low tier tourney...)

Dude..it is a LOW TIER TOURNY. Doc is Mid tier, if someone was using him then they were cheating.

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
****ing awesome im ****ing intermediate although i dont kno wat that word means but it looks like im in the rite place!:chuckle:
if this mo fo is intermedite the I must be advanced.............me and kage can beat just about all these peolpe on th same list as oni chan

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Why do we need rankings?
Are you serious..., they make us feel like real men. Because we have small *****'s. Except me, Im half black. I own. LOL

A Ron-effect,
Sirens AvA very good song. BTW, what were the names of those ATB songs meh liked?...

In other news.... does anyone one have a wii?

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Are you serious..., they make us feel like real men. Because we have small *****'s. Except me, Im half black. I own. LOL

A Ron-effect,
Sirens AvA very good song. BTW, what were the names of those ATB songs meh liked?...

In other news.... does anyone one have a wii?
im full blood i get double the inches Yes!!!

nice work wit the ranking thing i love the ****ing mario world refs

also shut up VOID u maybe kool and all but just shut up!

Shök

Smash Champion
iam not in the ranking thing??? where do you think i should be void?

oncearunner

Smash Apprentice
Dude..it is a LOW TIER TOURNY. Doc is Mid tier, if someone was using him then they were cheating.
ikno ikno, my point was, yall all looekd at me like i was crazy when i said that samus was NOT high tier, including u, tgm, and others...
i would just like to state, that me (intermediate player) was right and u guys were wrong :chuckle:

ps. thanks for thinking bout me jeremy, i appreciate that fo sho

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I just won a Gamestop tourney. Do I getz point, lol?!111?one!

Who said Samus is high tier? <_<

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I don't even recall playing your friend in the tournament. I played him in friendlies, and he seemed like a nice guy.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Meh. In my opinion, they should put samus in the hi tier list. If you know how to use her, she's REAL good. Oh, and they should put marth up on the top tier list with fox and falco.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Meh. In my opinion, they should put samus in the hi tier list. If you know how to use her, she's REAL good. Oh, and they should put marth up on the top tier list with fox and falco.
Theoretically, Marth IS the best character if you have perfect spacing, but no one, except M2K, can get that good...

ERK111

Smash Cadet
Marth is the best character in the game. (excluding wobbling Climbers)

The tier list doesn't tell you how good the characters are. By definition, there is no such list.

Edit*** Oh, hey Chris, what's up? Haven't seen you in forever, nice having you back! (it's other Chris)

Am I the only one who sees how broken Sonic will be in brawl? With pivoting playing a huge roll in Brawl, having such a superior dash dance in brawl and things like Tree Grabbing still in it's going to be reeediculous.

NovA™

Smash Apprentice
... put me in intermediate again .. i should be placed in adv intermediate but how the hell are you guys getting ur ****ty facts anyways as in who places where, where the hell are the facts and what not? just let it be whoever places higher in tournies but seriously wtf is with this nonsense.. sigh gota brg out the falco and **** it up.

NovA™

Smash Apprentice
FIX it now : ) have a nice day.

btw my brother icup... can go even if not own or go head to head with all of the people in intermediate and half or lets say all in adv intermediate so put him there too but like that matters .. name is ICUP. But seriously u guys know we should be in adv intermediate wtf man verse anyone god, gota prove myself.

Nonsense Rubbish.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Brawl will come out in 3 months...don't worry about your "ranking."

Am I the only one who sees how broken Sonic will be in brawl? With pivoting playing a huge roll in Brawl, having such a superior dash dance in brawl and things like Tree Grabbing still in it's going to be reeediculous.
Falcon much? His DD is too good. Plus knee...equals ****.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Marth is the best character in the game. (excluding wobbling Climbers)

The tier list doesn't tell you how good the characters are. By definition, there is no such list.

Edit*** Oh, hey Chris, what's up? Haven't seen you in forever, nice having you back! (it's other Chris)

sonic is goin to disgustly broken u just know it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom