• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Me thinks there will be a many a peoples going to this...

I think I'm bringing Roy and Jake on Sat...anyone else?

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
Well i talked 2 TGM and im going Saturday evening and spending a night till Sunday-So tell me wats up

TGM

Smash Lord
Fork, if you wanna go, i would be mega happy! You and cave(or whoever you bring) are welcome.
Please go. But dont expect this thing to be HOST2 ok? i think there may be 25 people at me house. The pot wont be huge. It will be over 100$ for 1st place but other than that im not sure. and yes its saturday only. people can stay night though if they dont wanna drive back home late or they just wanna hang around and smash.

And aceout, i dont remember talking to you on the phone but you can come over sat and stay nite.

G@BE

Smash Lord
I was coming friday.. but i may have like 3 hours of work early in the morning saturday. But i am still coming to this

Velox

Smash Ace
Ok, I'll probably be coming now, due to some changes in events.

And I'm actually getting to practice! Gabe, I bought your smash copy off that drug dealer Saturday night, I'll give it back to you after a handsome ransom (I'm kidding... maybe...)

G@BE

Smash Lord
See the thing about that Chris is... That i actually purchased both of those copies of smash..... MY 40 DOLLARS *****!!! heh jk

Oh
if you are gonna come now.. I can totally give ya a ride if ya need one man just give me a call.. I know how you dont like to waste ya gasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Velox

Smash Ace
Yeah, but the drug dealer stole them, thereby voiding the initial purchase. :)

I thought it was funny though that Zana had to take him home by himself in the middle of the night. LOL

Anyway, I'll give it back to you at Allan's unless you need it earlier.

TGM

Smash Lord
Allan are people still coming friday?
probly not. most everybody will have rides. roy lives closer to u then me, so maybe he or mag can come get u. if they cant......i will do it after work.

everybody be at me house by 11am sat morn. if you wanna stay nite friday then be at me house or the places i mention by 11pm on fri and ill lead you to me house.

G@BE

Smash Lord
Nah i dont need it any time soon. I have 2 of them remember heh

So do you need that ride to the tourney?

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
probly not. most everybody will have rides. roy lives closer to u then me, so maybe he or mag can come get u. if they cant......i will do it after work..
see
thats y i come in handy-anyone need a ride please call me up-713 377 8516

TGM

Smash Lord
seriously! Aceout is giving free rides. if ANYBODY needs one. CALL HIM! hes not a bad guy.

TGM

Smash Lord
i honestly did not think that joke was funny.

:::::wishes mouf would abort the joke on his next post::::

Jeremy! MMs! samus vs falco and samus vs IC 5$ each!

teh_w0lf

Smash Cadet
Hey guys...is this open to any Houston Area smashers or invite only?? I'm up at Rice and might be able to bring a few people...few if any of us have played in any real tourneys but dont get me wrong...we're not total noobs...

TGM

Smash Lord
wolf, you and your pals are welcome as long as you arnt 55 year old ****-ists.......deal? read the 1st page very well and ask questions if you are un-sure about ANYTHING.

Kyle, i want you and any SA members to go too.; it would be fun meeting yall.

TGM

Smash Lord
how be that interesting? its near pasadnea(where me live).

you still going king ganon?

Velox

Smash Ace
aceout is what the houston smash scene was missing
I think it was missing me talking s***.

Or me not having a copy of the game (until now).

Or me showing up to events.

*Or Rayzorium.

*Or Scav.

*Or solid (big) monthlies centrally located.

*Or posts that are worth reading.

I'm kidding, I agree.

*Disclaimer: Is not kidding about these.

Oh, Gabe, if I come I'm going to take my own car (and no shuttleing people back!) Because I need to be on my own schedule this weekend if nothing else.

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
Dam!!! Why am i so Dam KOOL!!!!!-lol-jp- Yup need rides-then wass up-713 377 8516-Axxo-Andrew

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
Yeah kyle, definitely come, you too taysies. It will be great to hang out with all you guys again. Fo realz man. It would be great for you guys to come and stuff. Plus I need to play you guys again :D

TGM

Smash Lord
TGM, is your neighborhood good? Good enough to leave my car overnight?

I CALL DIBBS ON TGM'S DRIVEWAY!
yes jake my driveway/area is safe.
its santa fe......a max of 9k people. its very safe. been safe me whole life.. 4 cars can fit in me driveway,1 in me yard,1 on the side of ditch and 42 behind me house.

And MLG rules are SWF way of making competitive smash more "fair". I do not agree with some of the rules but i do follow them for the most part.

Best of 3 fights(finlas be best of 5)
4 stock
6-7 min time limit
FD,battle field,yoshi story(moving cloud),pkmn stadium,Fountain of dreams,Kirby 64,jungle japes,cornia,Green Greens,rainbow cruise............are pretty much the only levels we use do to making fight more "fair".

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
"cornia" ....dont make fun of my babys level!

Hummmmmmm... //

BRING TV's / GAMECUBE / SSBMONLY IF YOU WANT THIS TOURNEY TO GO SMOOTH AND GIVE EVERYONE A CHANCE FOR MORE FREEPLAY.

HI DREW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom