• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Loading project m

beastlypekka

Smash Rookie
whenever i want to play project m, i noticed that it doesn't automatically load, i have to go onto stage builder every time. Is this what is supposed to happen? also, sometimes is says no sd codes found, how do i fix this?

Astraea31

Smash Apprentice
Seeing as how Brawl wasn't designed to run custom codes, then yes, you have to run it every single time.

If you want it to run automatically (save time, it's less annoying) then you need to have a usb loader.

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
On a hackless Wii you need to use the custom stage downloaded to activate the mod in the first place. Without it, you wouldn't be able to play Project M without softmodding your Wii.

If it says "No SD Codes found", make sure you have a file called RSBE01.gct in the "codes" folder in the root of your SD card.

Top Bottom