• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Loading melee save state on homebrew

c@m

Smash Rookie
I got home-brew and used Nintendont to play gamecube games on my wii. Only for melee of course. I had to get this cus i lost my old copy of melee. but when i play the emulated version, it doesn't load the save file from the iso i originally had on my computer. Is there any way to trick the wii into thinking theres a memory card or can i load the saved file on the usb so it loads with it? any help is appreciated. :) thanks

OneShotzer

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1864-9787-3308
Just run the 20xx mod for it. Just search youtube on how to create the ISO and everything will be unlock plus some great training features.

Daban

Smash Rookie
I believe dolphin creates a virtual memory card, and I know melee does. So if you can find both of those and swap them, you should be good (or just get 20XX)

Top Bottom