• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Live Streaming! Watch someone play, info inside

Thino

Smash Master
lol ! well guys its peer to peer cast , if it lags that means there aren't many people watchin , that's all
so bear with it or get 10 person to watch it too :)

Thino

Smash Master
hes playing on intense lol

yea peercast is a p2p way to stream , the more people watch , the smoother the stream gets

Kentalish

Smash Lord
like a torrent? lol sweet

with link he should use bombs and also see what happens if he can get that gem when hes big with a sword cuz it looks like a soul stone from diablo in a way

Thino

Smash Master
he should use characters/moves that do insane damage

Falcon,Zelda,Ike,Marth MetaKnight would have been a better solution . lol i want this game just to beat the crap out of taboo now :p

edit : ah finally

Fluff

Smash Cadet
is the stream supposed to run inside of winamp, or straight on firefox? i cant get it to run smooth, and it drops the video like every 15 seconds...
and can someone give a link to the taboo stream? thx

Thino

Smash Master
its supposed to run on winamp , if the stream isnt smooth that means not many people are watching
well the guy finally defeated Taboo , do you still want the stream?

DarkLink567

Smash Journeyman
I watch my streams with WMP. I assume WMP is better off handling its own filetype, as that is what I've noticed when I watch streams.

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
So he's going through classic with game and watch now eh?

I'm going to stop watching for about 10 minutes because classic mode is a bit boring.

Fluff

Smash Cadet
it doesnt open the stream for me when i click the link, just goes to some page with a bunch of ??????'s on it

im so comfused ):

The Qu

Smash Apprentice
Heriririn confirmed for AT! (The weird Helicopter thing. There was a trophy of it in Melee. IRC it was from a game called Kururuin.)

miller483

Smash Ace
Great, it lags during the fight with Master Hand. How anticlimatic...:urg::urg:

EDIT: Well, good to know that he beat him. This feed is pretty nifty, I plan on using this often.

Thino

Smash Master
ah sorry guys , the link i gave you earlier isnt the same guy that was playing agaisnt taboo , this guys is playing SSE again now with other chars

Wolfgar

Smash Rookie
Its not working for me Thino. ;<

'雑誌、メディアへの掲載は商用・非商用に関わらずお断りします。

免責: 当サイトはチャンネルの内容に責任を負いません。 当サイトはチャンネルの内容に関知しません。

Disclaimer: KP is not responsible for the content of these channels.'

Mr.Mizuka

Smash Rookie
Hey, I click one the link and go to the page but it just says Suirimon.ch and nothing else.

Thino

Smash Master
Hey, I click one the link and go to the page but it just says Suirimon.ch and nothing else.
check you got winamp as your default player and the latest version
also check if your ports 7144 and 7146 are opened if you have a router

you may also have to restart both winamp and peercast ,if the stream freeezes to much to have it run smoothly again (for a while..)

Top Bottom