• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Live Streaming! Watch someone play, info inside

I

i8waffles612

the page must actually be blank , but it also has to open ur (latest) winamp strat connectin and buffering

latest streams :
http://localhost:7144/pls/8D0367D2D593976BB8414FAC5B15E256?tip=118.6.243.7:7144 a guy playing SSE
http://localhost:7144/pls/88BFA45FED3ED7846487870889CBD9A6?tip=59.141.96.97:7144 a guy playing wi-fi with friends i think hes the one YADADADADADADA everyone is talkin about

http://localhost:7144/pls/88115A8A22037041AC4F78D04385DA70?tip=124.155.117.84:7144 another guy playing 1v1 on wi-fi (he got all chars)

http://localhost:7144/pls/396A806FA7F4C4DFC480AFA69268F1AE?tip=211.121.252.27:7144 Its Ricky , seems like he finished SSE by , ive been watching him since 2 days , hes playing wi-fi with friends too
The ricky one works for me... theres another one thats working for me too...it is showing game and watch in SSE

Revven

FrankerZ
PeerCast works like P2P : while you're watching a video you're actually uploading it in the background

the more people watch the stream at the same time , the smoother the video gets , I don't think your iMac got any problem , its just the streams IMO personally this morning I've not been able to watch any stream smoothly during 10 minutes , after that it starts lagging so don't worry

and yea theres one guys with the スマブラ tag that actually play Wind Waker , they do play SSBB in the other streams
Alright, thanks. I thought it was my connection or somthing else, but, I guess its just the streams this morning. And man, last night's was uber good! Maybe when they stream again tonight (since they'll probably be done at some point today) it'll be better. For now, I hope it improves though.

LucidDreamGod

Smash Cadet
This is pretty cool, works fine for me. Though sometimes it slows down and stuff, don't know if it's a problem with my computer, or the person recording it.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
I don't know why this isn't working for me. I have Winamp 5.52 open and Peercast as well. When I click on something, it brings me to a blank page, and asks if I want to either open up the file with winamp or download it. I choose to open it with winamp, but nothing happens. WTF!?

Proven

Smash Apprentice
I don't know why this isn't working for me. I have Winamp 5.52 open and Peercast as well. When I click on something, it brings me to a blank page, and asks if I want to either open up the file with winamp or download it. I choose to open it with winamp, but nothing happens. WTF!?
Don't worry. For everyone that this happens to, or it starts to open and then suddenly nothing plays and it says nothing's buffering, it just means the stream is dead/down. Like said in the OP, it can sometimes take a few hours for a stream to be reported dead/down and taken off of the list, and any stream that's linked in this thread will go down at some points in the day (people aren't playing 24/7).

Mobbin

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry. For everyone that this happens to, or it starts to open and then suddenly nothing plays and it says nothing's buffering, it just means the stream is dead/down. Like said in the OP, it can sometimes take a few hours for a stream to be reported dead/down and taken off of the list, and any stream that's linked in this thread will go down at some points in the day (people aren't playing 24/7).
Hmm... that's not right at all.
My cousin has his PC right next to mine and the streams work for him.

My WinAmp won't open them... I made the exact same things as he.

greetz

Thino

Smash Master
if it ask to open the file ,then the stream is down , it should open itself as soon as you get the blank page
Hmm... that's not right at all.
My cousin has his PC right next to mine and the streams work for him.

My WinAmp won't open them... I made the exact same things as he.

greetz
check that winamp is your default media player and that opened port 7144

Mobbin

Smash Apprentice
if it ask to open the file ,then the stream is down , it should open itself as soon as you get the blank pagecheck that winamp is your default media player and that opened port 7144
How do I set Winamp as my default player? :p
And where can I open port 7144?
Sorry for the stupid questions :(
Anyways: Thanks for the help so far.

greetz

Thino

Smash Master
How do I set Winamp as my default player? :p
And where can I open port 7144?
Sorry for the stupid questions :(
Anyways: Thanks for the help so far.

greetz
sorry i dont know much about routers so i cant help for the port opening :(
for winamp , you just go in winamp preferences -> General Preferences ->File types then select all types

Revak

Smash Apprentice
If it is asking you to open it with a program then you don't have peercast open or working properly.

Mobbin

Smash Apprentice
OK thanks Thino.

Now when I open it it says "End of Playback" in the down right corner...
It just won't work for me...

greetz

Thino

Smash Master
the 2ns one is down but the 3rd still works hes playing SSE , try restarting winamp or even peercast too if it does buffers

Thino

Smash Master
goin smooth for me , watchin it rite now... the stream are weird sometimes ,
anyway if you wanna get good and lots of streams come back early in the morning

Mobbin

Smash Apprentice
Can anyone help me with the live stream?
When I open it, it connects for about one second and then there is a message box saying "End of Playback"... and no vid loads...

It can't have anything to do with my internet / router settings... my cousin watches vids on his computer and he has his PC right next to mine.
Any suggestions? I tried so much now, but it just won't work.

greetz

Kentalish

Smash Lord
for the guy fighting taboo... did he skip all the movies?.. it also looks like hes playing in hard... i woulda used some other character.... also

he doesnt have wolf in his roster for some reason...

also hes died by that red orb move and the grab move everytime its not that hard to time your jumps

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
This is cool and all.

But everytime I find one it freezes after about a minute..

Slightly irritating eh?

Kurizu208

Smash Journeyman
for the guy fighting taboo... did he skip all the movies?.. it also looks like hes playing in hard... i woulda used some other character.... also

he doesnt have wolf in his roster for some reason...

also hes died by that red orb move and the grab move everytime its not that hard to time your jumps
on the wolf thing thats because you cant play with him in sse tell after you unlocked him outside of it then find him in sse

Kentalish

Smash Lord
that made no sence Kurizu so basically i have to unlock him outside SSE then heil magically be one of the bosses in SSE?.. so u cant unlock him in SSE... thats kinda wierd... so if i unlocked jigglypuff then went to SSE would jiggs be in SSE?

Thino

Smash Master
I dont think he skipped any cutscene...IIRC after the first cutscene with Taboo ,you gotta beat all the Giant and greenish version of all chars to get back at him

hard or not , that Taboo move where he spread his wings and shout a red aura is broken lol

unlike other chars , Wolf is pretty hidden in SSE , thats why ppl took so much time unlocking him..

Kentalish

Smash Lord
yea but the guy doesnt seem to have him in his charcter choices... and isnt sonic supposed to be there?.. or do u fight this guy more then once

Thino

Smash Master
well if you didnt meet wolf , u cant have him in the list
he does have sonic i saw him when he was choosing chars

Top Bottom