• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Live in the Buffalo area? Come check us out!

Frank_desu

Smash Cadet
Riding off the Evo hype the local play n' trade has been giving melee and project M a lot of attention! If you're in the area definitely check us out! Bring systems and monitors if you can! Let's keep the hype alive!

Every Saturday from like 2 - 9

2309 Eggert Rd, Tonawanda, NY 14150
(716) 835-1768

[for the record I'm not advertising for a tournament. this is just casual friendlies for 7 hours or whatever. but hey who knows if enough interest is there tournaments would likely follow!]

Los

Smash Rookie
May look into this :D i have a few friends and they might be interested aswell when fall rolls around.

shorthoplaser

Smash Rookie
**** yeah!
Is this still going on? A couple friends and I play project m just south of the Buffalo area and we've been trying to find people to play with that aren't much more than an hour drive away.

Top Bottom