• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Little worried about my Toys R Us order ...

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
Well, I ordered Brawl WAY back in November for overnight shipping from www.toysrus.ca, but I dunno, I just have a bad feeling about it now.

They're not updating my status at all, I can't even find the page for the game on the site anymore, and under the status bar it says "Item(s) on hold until release date: 11 / 07 / 07" which I think is a little strange.

I also live in Vancouver, BC so I seriously doubt I'll be able to cancel it and just hope to get a copy tomorrow.

So ... do you guys think I just wait and hope that they ship it on Monday or Tuesday, or should I cancel and call every store in Vancouver tomorrow? :)

Thanks.

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure. I never preorder games online because you always get them later than everybody else.

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure. I never preorder games online because you always get them later than everybody else.
Ugh, I know. It's really frustrating because I couldn't find any stores that would just let me pick it up on the release date. =/

Cepheus

Smash Cadet
They should ship it Monday and you should receive it between Wednesday and Friday.

You could also run out and see if you can just buy it tomorrow and then cancel it.

Top Bottom